Seventy

They talked for a while longer, and Jimin quickly got used to the fact that there was no adult supervision. Suddenly, the other Jimin burst through the door.

"Jimin. This is Jimin." Jungkook introduced the two. Male Jimin was breathless and pale.

"Hey Jimin. I'm Jimin." He panted.

"What's wrong with you?" Suga mumbled, only opening one eye.

"I'm in some trouble." Jimin gulped.

"What kind of trouble?" J-Hope asked. Jimin took a moment to catch his breath.

"Eunsuh's pregnant."

"WHAT." Jin jumped up, upsetting Suga. Jimin nearly, fell, startled. She put her head in her hands.

"How did this happen?" Jin roared.

"Well. We-we canoodled...and I-I guess I d-didn't..." Jimin stuttered.

"Jimin. Could you possibly manage to keep your dick in your pants for two seconds?" Jin yelled at him angrily.

"I mean it's in my pants now so..." Jimin began uncertainly.

"Shut up!" She yelled at him.

"Who's pregnant?" Rapmon appeared in his doorway.

"Eunsuh." J-Hope answered.

"Jimin!" Rapmon gasped. Suddenly the whole room burst into angry voices. Jin and Rapmon yelled at Jimin. Jungkook protected female Jimin behind him as male Jimin yells with everybody. J-Hope interjected occasionally.

"It's not usually like this." Nari apologized to female Jimin.

"It's fine." She yelled back.

"This is what I mean when I say they're fighting." Jungkook yelled to female Jimin. She nodded and watched awkwardly. Suga stood.

"Shut up!" He screamed. And the whole room went silent.

Suga flipped open his phone and answered the call. Everyone tensed, except for female Jimin, she probably didn't know.

"Yeah? I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again. Of course. I'll come straight to you. Wait, because why? They...what!" Suga's eyes widened in a way that made her heart drop.

"Yes sir." Suga's lips formed a grim line and he hung up the phone.

"Jin. Nari." He gestured for them to follow him and they did.

"What is it?" Jin whispered.

"I went to the hospital yesterday right? Remember how you had to fill out those forms?" Suga asked her. She nodded.

"Well the Wa-" Suga corrected himself, "These people. The people that shot me yesterday, found out where I live and-" Suga was cut off by a knock at the door. They all tensed in fear. Suga started forward, but she grabbed her arm.

"Not with Jimin here." She hissed. At first he was confused, but then he got it.

"I have to. You two stay back, keep them safe." He ordered. They nodded, and Jin went back into the living room. She grabbed his arm.

"Be careful." She warned. He nodded, and she left him.

She and Jin rounded up everyone and pulled them into her room, including Rapmon. Everyone was confused, but no one argued. Jin and Rapmon pushed the dresser in front of the door and locked the door. Female Jimin looked terrified, but Jungkook held her tightly. At first it was silent. Then the air hummed with muffled grunts and shouts. Finally there was a moment of calm and someone knocked on the door. She rushed to it.

"Suga?" She asked. A loud cackle answered her.

"No. Not this time honey." She could feel her heart stop in her chest, then there was a loud bang and a thud.

"Not this time my ass." Suga growled. She breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

He was always the last man standing, wasn't he? 

-------------------------

(A/N)

hahahahahahah jimin "canoodled" ha. wat a whore.