Thirteen

She broke her lips away from his as the doorbell rang for the second time today.

"Do you think it's him?" He asked.

"No." She murmured. Luhan would have left by now. Luhan wouldn't have waited, it was too late now.

"Stay here." He ordered.

"No." She jumped up, following him. He shook his head and they walked out into the living room. Jungkook and J-Hope were walking out of their rooms groggily, and Jin and Rapmon getting off the couch. Jimin was about to answer the door. Suga ran up behind him silently and grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back. Jimin nodded and sat down next to Rapmon, the rest followed. J-Hope and Jungkook fully awake now. She grabbed three knives out of the wood block that held them. She gave one to Jin and one to Rapmon. Jin skillfully hid his under his leg and Rapmon hid his in the couch crack. She gave the last to Suga who hid it up his sleeve. Then they opened the door.

Yakuza dressed in black immediately rushed into the loft. They pushed Suga back and threw him down on the couch. She felt an iron grip clamp down on her throat. She instinctively grappled the arm around her throat. She pushed against the attacker and kicked him viciously in the shins. Suddenly something very cold, and very hard was pressed to her skull. It was sharp and it hurt her head. She went limp. She knew what it was. The man dragged her in front of all of them. Her lip quivered but she refused to cry. They all tensed. Suga hovered off the couch and began to slip the knife out of his sleeve. She shook her head slightly, and he went still.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't use my granddaughter, thank you." That voice. She felt hot fury fill every fiber of her being. That bitch.

The man threw her down and grabbed J-Hope by the collar. J-Hope struggled at first, but when the man pressed the gun against his neck, he went still. Barely breathing, Hope's only movements was his Adam's apple from swallowing. She crawled on to the couch from the floor, refusing to look at her grandmother. There were 4 guys, each had a gun and each had it pointed at them. Her grandmother seemed to have command.

"You won't shoot." Jungkook tested.

"Really?" One countered cockily.

"Shut up." Jin growled.

"Really." Jungkook challenged.

"You really wanna test me?" The man whispered. She realized what Jungkook was doing. For a stupid, cocky, bastard, he was a quick thinker. All the other's eyes were on Jungkook, and they were thrown off by his sudden request. Although J-Hope looked about ready to murder Jungkook. Jin, Suga, and Rapmon had already take ahold of their knives. She stiffened, not one of them would go after the old lady. That was up to her. She groaned inwardly, she glanced at her grandmother. She was looking at the attackers. Nari tensed, ready to spring.

"Don't shoot him." Her grandmother ordered.

"Then why are we sitting here if you're not gonna shoot?" Jimin began to stand. Guns were immediately pointed in his direction.

"Sit down." They ordered roughly. Jimin sat down, but looked at them defiantly.

"Then shoot. I dare you." Jungkook snickered.

"Shoot him." The man holding J-Hope ordered.

"Don't you dare!" Her gramma yelled. There was a loud pop.

J-Hope became heavy as lead as soon as the bullet hit his thigh. The man staggered under his weight and everyone jumped up. She kicked her gramma's shins and twisted her arms behind her back.

"Nari!" She screamed. Nari just held her arms tighter. Suga pulled the first one off J-Hope and held the knife to his throat. Jungkook easily ripped the gun from the man and shot another in the arms. Not missing a single beat. Rapmon kicked the gun from one and sliced his arm. Jin slammed one against the wall and the gun fell from his grasp. Her grandmother let out a hot angry breath in defeat.

Gotcha.

---------------

(A/N)

daaammmm bbbbbb. slaaaaayyyy saaaan. fucking slaaaaaayyyy. urrr fooooooookingg grrrrrrrrrrrrreat. have a wonderful day biiiiiiiiitch. u r goooooaaaalsss.