Sixty-Juan

"I love you Suga. I don't love him. I never did. I love you." Her strangled cry reached his ears through the door. He balled his hands into fists. It wasn't new news, but it hurt to hear her say it so plainly. Jimin and J-Hope stood further away from the door, suddenly silent. He was so angry. All he could hear was Suga yelling at her and telling her he didn't want her. But she so blatantly wanted him. She loved him so much. If he...If she loved him like that he wouldn't push her away. He'd keep her close, right by his side. He would never hurt her like he was. He'd never do that.

"No! I'm not going to listen! I don't want to listen! Let me out!" Suga's scream was just as loud on the other side of the door. He knew how much it would hurt her if Suga managed to leave. She he gently pressed his hands against the door and blocked it.

He made sure the door stayed shut tightly. He didn't want to see her hurt. He wondered when he started to feel this way about her. Maybe it was when Suga first left, but he had denied it for so long he didn't know anymore. He squeezed his eyes shut and blocked out their fighting. Every time he said something that hurt her he wanted to fling the door open and hold her in his arms. He couldn't and he shouldn't. So he just ignored it and kept the door shut. Finally Jimin put a hand on Rapmon's shoulder. He turned around, but kept his weight on the door.

"What?" He asked irritably.

"They're done. You can stop now." Jimin murmured, pulling him away from the door gently. He put his arms down. They ached and his back aches from the uncomfortable angle. He was tired and he just wanted to lay down.

"Are you okay?" J-Hope asked.

"I'm-I'm fine. They figured it out. Everything's going to be better now." He shrugged and trudged to his room.

"Rapmon..." J-Hope trailed off. He didn't know what to say. Rapmon shook his head slightly and J-Hope closed his mouth. He went into his room and closed the door quietly. Would they get better?

When he woke up he decided that they would get better. For everyone. It just may take him longer. It may hurt more for a long time, but it would get better. Nari was one girl. He had known that he could never have her, he had no right to do what he did and he should have expected this. But he didn't regret it. He couldn't bring himself to. He just wanted one more kiss. One last kiss, but he knew he couldn't have one. That was okay. He'd be fine. He got up and tried to be fine. He wondered if Suga left. He wondered if she was alright. He'd just go and make sure. He opened the door quietly. He regretted that immediately. Suga was on top of her, gently kissing her. He couldn't close it quietly. He could just close it. He grabbed some keys and got out of the house. Things would be okay. He'd be fine. He wandered around randomly, trying not to get too lost. But he'd rather be lost. He'd rather not have to go back. Things would be okay. He kept telling himself that as he tore through the town. It would be okay. It was gonna be okay. It would be okay. Things are gonna work out. It's gonna be okay.

But that didn't mean it was okay now.

-----------------

(A/N)

i actually hate myself for doing this to my wonderful tan teddy bear.