Thirty-Two

She sat up and stood. He backed away from her and wrong his hands in front of himself. She reached out and put a hand on his.

"Tell me what's wrong." She whispered.

"I can't. You don't understand." He yelled. She put a hand on his cheek.

"I do. Come here." She tried to pull him into her arms. He shook his head and walked away from her.

"No." He murmured firmly.

"You love me right?" She asked, losing her patience.

"I love you." He nodded.

"Then tell me!" She yelled.

"I can't! I can't okay! I'm sorry!" He screamed.

"Why not?" She asked exasperated. He looked at her with scared eyes, but deep down, they looked hollow.

"You wouldn't understand. You would hate me." He yelled and turned away.

"I could never hate you!" She yelled, frustrated tears reaching her eyes.

"Yes. Yes you could." He sighed and leaned against the door, defeated.

"Get it through your head that I love you!" She screamed. She thought he understood.

"Not after this." He shook his head. He looked so hollow. So lonely. But he wasn't alone. She was right here. She was right here.

"I'm right here!" She sobbed loudly.

"I know. I never said you weren't." He murmured, closing his eyes.

"You don't have to say it!" She screeched.

"Nari. Please." He mumbled, barely moving his lips.

"I can see it. You're leaving me!" She yelled.

"I'm right here, and so are you." He sighed.

"No! I can see it in your eyes! You don't love me anymore! You-" she couldn't finish. It hurt too much. He was gone. He was actually gone.

"Don't say that." He growled.

"You don't." She insisted.

"Don't ever say that." He ignored her.

"If you loved me, you would know that you can tell me what's bothering you and I'll make you feel better." She sobbed and collapsed onto the bed.

"It's none of your business!" He yelled.

"It's is my business. I love you, even if...even if you don't feel the same way." She sobbed and covered her mouth with her hand.

"I just can't tell you somethings. But I do love you!" He hollered.

"That's like your father saying he loved you." She murmured. Suga's eyes widened and he tensed.

"Well. I would believe him." He muttered and walked out into the living room. She watched him go. Maybe it was time. But why? He was doing all this so they could stay together. Why was he drifting away? Why was he letting himself fall out of love? Maybe this was just a rough patch. She shook her head, she'd have to be a naïve idiot to believe that.

An idiot.