EPILOGUE.

Hey y'all. Lol here's an update of everyone's lives just so you can see how they are doing 😊.

Three years later....

MIRACLE: Shortly after what had happened, her dad had got his job back. Unfortunately they had to move back to Buckhead. It was the saddest thing Miracle had to go through. She had to leave her man, new best friend, and big brother. Even though she hated Kirkwood at first he had grown to love it, how everyone knew each other and how everyone wasn't so stuck up.

Her and August tried to keep it going for a year through text and FaceTime, but they lost touch. It was about two years later when Miracle was shopping for her apartment, when she ran into him again.

They instantly reconnected and is still together till this day 😊❤️.

AUGUST: Even though he forgave Jamaal for almost killing him, he still had to get his payback. So Jamaal let him beat him up outa love and friendship.

August decided to better his life and stop selling drugs. He decided to try out music.

After Miracle left him he wasn't the same anymore, he was literally depressed. No hoes fazed him.

He was estatic when they found each other again and now even though they are 20-21, he plans on making her his wife in the future ❤️.

JAMAAL: Jamaal had learned his lesson big time from what he did to August.  Also from his little obsession with Miracle.

He decided that no means no regardless how beautiful the girl is.... And sooner or later he met a girl named Brandy who he is now happy with. They are both expecting 😊💕.

He had also stopped selling, and is now a strip club owner. Hey, not everyone fully gets the gist after a while 😂😂😭.

SHAY: Shay was heartbroken to know that her best friend had to leave. Luckily after they both graduated they both linked back up and are now living together in their apartment. They both go to Georgia State, focusing on their goals 🙌😊.

Shay is also not single anymore, she is dating her faithful dream guy, Legend ❤️.

LEGEND: Legend who is now almost in his mid twenties, is doing great. He decided to move past that drug killer faze, and is now a CEO of a shoe company.

Him and Shay are inseparable, he has always secretly wanted her all through high school and is very much so happy he got it.

He still watches out for his sister who he truly loves also, and is actually on good terms with Miracles dad now.

MIRACLES PARENTS: Her dad is happy he got his job back, but lately on he has not been getting along with his wife. She's been alittle distant and he's beginning to wonder about her. Hopefully everything works out 😊.

LA'SHONDA: Fuck this bitch but 😂✋ La'Shonda ended up dropping outa high school.  She was happy that Miracle had left and she felt like she could finally get August. He rejected her ass of course 😭 and she was sad for a couple of days.

She is currently now a prostitute and if you need yo dick sucked in an alley just hit her up 😊👍.

THE END, frfr 😭.

But on some real stuff who's gonna read my next book 😩😏 ?

Follow me on ig: derahgotfans.

It's lit 🔥.

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤️.