The Light In The Darkness.

James in MM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIRACLE P.O.V

After a week of going to this booty school, I realized that I can't take the harassment from those girls anymore. They are just jealous of me and junk but you know what ? It's okay. Keep stressing on me while I get my damn education and succeed.

I decided that starting today I will just leave 30 minutes earlier and walk my self to school. It's way more peaceful than being on that ragedy ass bus anyways.

I climbed outa bed and did my hygiene routine then put on some white skinnies, a white crop tank and my oversized red and white baseball jersey that said "Atlanta" in the front in white letters. I threw on my Timbs again since I didn't feel like searching for some other shoes.

After flat ironing my hair bone straight and parting it in the middle, I do my makeup and spray some MK perfume. I grab my gold MCM bookbag and leave.

As I walked down the sidewalk I began to think of my life here so far. To be honest it's NOT as bad as I thought it was, but I do always get harrassed about acting "white and prissy" which makes everything worse. But at the same time I really don't care, kinda hard to explain.

August and his lil group of friends are so annoying also. I'm happy that I get to avoid La'Shona and her crew on the bus but with the boys it's like I can never get a break. Jamaal creeps me tf out more than the others. Ion like the way he looks at me.

I break outa my thoughts when I notice an all black Lamborghini slow down beside me. Luckily its early morning and noone is outside yet. Actually, no, this is bad I could get stolen.

The car stops and so do I, already reaching for my pocket knife. But instead of it being some old ass thug, it is almost the most beautiful guy I've ever seen. (in MM)

"Hey beautiful, I see your walking here all by yourself,"he smiles at me and I almost melt. "Where ya headed to ?"

I try to hold in my smile. "Oh, I'm just walking to school and stuff."

He looks suprised. "You mean East Atlanta High School ?" I nod. "Sweetheart, thats all the way on Verdee Ave."

I just shrug. If only he knew my situation.

He reaches over and opens the passenger seat door." Come on in, I can drive you. It's on my way to work anyways."

I hesitate but end up hopping in. He locks the doors again and begins to drive. "Riding," by Rich Gang beings to play and I nod my head to the beat.

"You bang ?" I ask him since he over here playing the Bloods anthem and shit.

He chuckles a sexy chuckle. "Nawl babygirl, just like the song." I nod. He galnces over at me. "So I've lived here almost all my life, and I never noticed you. Whys that ? You kinda stand out from everyone else."

I laugh alil. I really do, "Well I just moved here about a week ago."

"Oh foreal ?" I nod. "Where ya from ?"

"Buckhead." He quickly turns to me lookin confused as ever.

"So you moved from Buckhead to...... Here ???"

I sigh. "Yeah. Long annoying story." He just nods.

"I understand."

It's silent for a good minute, and I noticed how respectful he has been acting. I'm suprised no bitches was spat out, since it seems to be a trend here to call Miracle that.

I noticed we missed the turn to Verdee Ave. My heart begins to beat fast. Damnit Miracle, why did you have to take a ride from a stranger in the hood ?

"Um," I say looking around. "School was back there."

He looks over at my scared expression and laughs. "Girl calm down, I'm just getting us some breakfast." I look up and see us pulling into McDonald's,

I sigh from relief. "Oh."

"Sit in or drive through ?" I pull out my iPhone and check the time. School doesn't start for another 27 minutes.

I smile at his gorgeous face. "Sit in." He nods and parks.
We go inside and order our food. I notice a bunch of females gawking at him. He must be used to this.

After getting our food we sit down. We silently eat, every now and then smiling at eachother and looking away. I decide to get to know him.

"So you never told me your name." He swallows the last of his McGriddle and smiles, eyes glistening from the Sun.

"James Wilson. What about you ?"

"Miracle. Miracle Jackson."

"That's a very beautiful name sweetheart." I blush and sip my drink.

"How old are you," I ask him. This dudes wayyy to mature and perfect.

"I'm 23." I frown alil bit.

"Aw man, I'm only 17," I put my head down, kinda sad. I knew this was too good to be true.

I feel his finger lift my chin up, making me look him straight into his pretty eyes.

"Down be sad babygirl. I don't care about your age. You carry yourself like a grown women anyways."

I smile at him, blushing. "Thank you."

°°°°
I walked down the halls with a smile on my face. None of these hating ass girls and perverted men could ruin my mood. I'm seriously on cloud 9.

James took me to school and said that he will take me out to icecream and then drop me back home after school. I'm very attracted to him already.

I walked into class and sat in my usual seat. I was early so I just went on my phone and checked my messages.

James : Have a nice day at school babygirl .

I smiled.

MyWhiteBitchAmber: I miss you bestfriend .

I frowned alil and texted her back. Ima have to visit her soon.

"Uh.. Hello."

I look up and see a girl, kinda short like 5'4, caramel with a shapely body and curly blond hair. She was very pretty.

"Hi....," I said. Its weird noone usually talks to me here. They think I walk around like I'm better than everyone here and that my shit don't stink.

She sat down in the seat next to me. "My name's Shay. And you must be the famous Miracle that everyone keeps talking bout ?"

She chuckles alil and I smile and nod. "I guess I am."

"Well gurl, your really pretty and you seem cool as fuck. Wanna be friends ?"

I laugh at her upfrontmess, "Sure."

°°°°

A/N: Guys, I just found my new love (in MM) hes a pro basketball player that I stumbled across on instagram a couple of days ago. Omg hes just... Breathtaking.

CELEBRITY FACTS :

Future the rapper is from Kirkwood .

August Alsina is blind in one eye, and partially blind in the other .

Iggy Azaleas butt is from fat transfer but she still bad af .

Beyonces thigh gap might be fake, it has been photoshpped in pictures .

Ok thas it .

COMMENT, I love your feedback.

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .