Hectic.

*James in MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday now, and I honestly am just trying to forget this whole weekend. It was crazy and I just wanna move past it.

I texted James and said it's over last night on Sunday and he tried to call many times to arhue bout it. I just had to block his number.

I sighed as I showered, thinking about our so called "relationship". There's honestly no way I can get away from that guy. Yeah I am ignoring his calls and junk but he lives on the same block as me, knows my best friend and the school I attend.

He could really track me down if he wanted to, and I feel like hes going to.

I need protection, ughh.

Oh yeah, Legend ! I needa call him. Some brotherly help would be nice.

I lotioned myself up and stuff then put on some underwear, After deciding on some red bandana joggers and a white crop tank, I threw my hair in a high pony and put on some gold jewlery.

I was shocked actually to see that James wasn't waiting for me like always. I guess ima just have to ride the bus.

Getting to the bus stop I notice La'Shonda and her crew already looking at me. They eyed my outfit and rolled their eyes, Jealous hoes.

"Lil miss prissy decided to show her ass again I see," she says. I just sit on the bench completely ignoring their existence. Like ya girl got wayyy too much on her plate to be dealing with these haters.

"You ain't hear me bitch ?!?"

I was bouta say something when I saw a car pull up and stop infront of us.

The windows rolled down and I saw a smiling Legend.

"Hey lil sis I was gonna pick you up by yo house but I ain't see you." I smile and go to his car,

La'Shonda and her friends sat there shocked. "Legend is her brother... ?" She kinda mumbled to herself.

"Aye," he said to the group of girls." Y'all better not be messing with my sista ya hear me ?"

They all nodded and stuttered looking alil scared. He drove off and smiled my way.

"Goodmorning Miracle gurll," I laughed at his cheerfulness,

"Morning." I say.

"You don't sound too happy, wassup ?"

I sigh and look over at him. "It's too much ima have to tell you later." He nods and we silently ride to school.

When we got there, we immediately took ourselves to breakfast where the crew was.

We was joking bout some vine when we finally got to their table.

"And I was like, why the fuck she twerkin like that ?"

I cracked up at him.

"Woah," Shay said standing up and looking between us two. "Y'all cool now or something??'

Me and Legend looked at eachother.

"I'll tell them," I say quietly to him. He smiles and nods.

"Well guys," I start. "We are related! Haha he's my long lost brother basically."

Everyone at the table was quiet then Qoi spoke up.

"That's why y'all asses got weird ass names," He said cracking up. "Miracle and Legend."

Shay laughed too. "Hmm y'all slick do look alike in the face also."

"Yeah," Legend says. "We got the same dad."

Everyone nods and we sit down eating our food. It was about five minutes before the bell rings when I started packing up my stuff.

"Hey, Miracle."

I swish around to see Shay with a tight smile on her face.

"Yeah ?" I say looking confused.

"Can I uh... talk to you for a minute? In the bathroom ?"

I say okay and we go to the girls bathroom around the corner.

I plopped myself on the counter and Shay stood there looking nervous.

I look at her crazy laughing alil. "What's wrong Shay ?"

"Well," she fiddled with her nails. "It's about James."

I glanced in the mirror fixing my hair a bit. "What about him ?"

"Um.. Miracle.. I used to date him."

I looked at her shocked. Wtf.

"But that's not it," She says. "There's more. It was three years ago when I was fourteen. I was walking down the street when a car pulled up to me. It was him asking if I need a ride."

She paused for alil then continued, "Me being young nd him being so beautiful, I was like in a trance. I quickly said yes of course, and from there we began talking more, then eventually dating."

I frowned a bit and looked down. Why is this story sounding oh so familiar ?

"Miracle, as your best friend, I ADVISE you to stay away from this dude. He's fucking crazy. Has he ever snapped on you for lil things ? Or even hit you ?

I sat there quietly, feeling tears coming. We heard the bell ring in the distance and everyone bum rush to class, but we stayed right where we was, Shay staring at my face awaiting my response.

"Um," I whisper, sniffing. "He hit me once." She looked at me in shock and began holding back tears.

"But he was right, right ?" I say. "I was wrong for what I did plus he's older than us so he knows what he's talking bou------"

"Miracle!," Shay yells. "Get ahold of yourself ! You sound like me three years ago ! He's not right for your information age has nothing to do with intellect.

"I remember when I finally had enough of the abuse." She looked away, and a tear slipped down her face." It was when he took my virginity... Without me wanting him too."

My head snapped up looking at her. Then it all hit me. Why did her smile fall alil when I introduced them ? It was cuz they already knew eachother ! I remember the slight glare in his eyes when he looked at her.

I got up off the counter and went to hug her.

"Miracle," she said." Please don't put yourself in the situation I was in."

I nod, and we hug somemore, both crying.

But the true question was, how can I escape from this guy ?

°°°°°°

A/N: Slick short chapter but I wanted to post just something so I wouldn't keep yall waiting . Q&A Time !

What are your thoughts on just.. Everything now ?

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .