Theiven'.

Better picture of Tony in MM**
(Played by MGK)

MIRACLE P.O.V

"So yeah he grabbed my arm extra fucking hard. Almost slapped the tattoos offa him."

I sighed as I told Shay this, walking to second block.

"Damn bitch. And you say his name is Tony ?"

I glance over at her. "Yeah, you know anything bout him ?"

She looked up in thought, playing with a blonde curl. Shay knows everyone here in Kirkwood, hopefully Tony is one of them.

"Ehh, I heard of him. Not much, but I know he affiliated with that drug shit."

I just shook my head as Aug and his friends came over.

"Who affiliated with that drug shit ?," August asked looking confused.

Shay looked at me like: "ima let y'all be" and dragged his friends away with her.

I sighed and looked up at his handsome face. He looked extra good today, in a white long sleeve polo shirt, white baggy pants, and timbs.

"We'll today at the bus stop, this guy named Tony tried to talk to me but I ignore him and he grabbed my arm. I told his ass off though."

I could see in Augusts eyes that he was pissed. "Ion want that nigga talking to you, okay ?"

I nod. "Of course. That's also something I can't help tho so yeah."

He held onto my hand and used the other to wipe his face in frustration. We  stopped in front of my chemistry class.

"Look," he said standing in front of me. "Just be careful baby, ion want you to deal with no mo crazy niggas aight ?"

I nod, kissing him. "Okay. See you at lunch."

He nods and smacks my butt then runs off giggling like a five year old. I roll my eyes then smile, going into my first block.

AUGUST P.O.V

I was walking down the now empty hall to my class in the science lab. Yeah I'm late but my teacher cool.

What Miracle told me did piss me the fuck off, but I feel like she shouldn't worry. That nigga don't really fully want her, he just wants to irk me.

"Aye yo girl needs some dick bro."

I heard laughter and turned to see Tony himself.

I glare at him. "Nigga shut the fuck up and leave my girl alone. I oughta blow yo got damn brains out for what you did this morning."

He evilly smiled. "Mu fucka ion want yo girl. Don't be all in yo feelings cuz you know I'm finna take over your Kingpin."

"Yeen taking shit from me !" I whisper yell.

He just dryly laughed and walked off, bumping me.

I really hate this nigga foreal. Wanna be me so bad.

JAMAAL P.O.V

I sat on the couch, smoking this blunt. It calms me. I blew O's as I sinked in further into the chair, thinking bout life.

Ion wanna fuck with that soft ass nigga August no more. Bitch nigga took my girl.

I thought about Miracles ass in those sweatpants she had on the other day and smirked to myself closing my eyes. She so beautiful I swear.

The door burst open ruining my lil fantasy.

"Sup nigga."

I sit up on the couch and dap him up. "Sup Tony."

A/N: omg so Jamaal cool with Tony 😱 ??? Smh. But yeah sorry for the short delay I gotta new phone.

Update tomorrow !

C O M M E N T.

Birthday on Tuesday, where my November babies at ?

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤️.