Fuck You Thought.

MIRACLE P.O.V

It was after school, and I was waiting on Legend to finish serving his detention so we can go to his place.

"What the fuck," I said, stuffing a fry in my mouth. It was lunch time, and Legend was telling me about his day so far.

"Man guh," he said laughing. "That old ass bitch tried me. Thought my ass wasnt gone react when she touched my shit."

I staright face him then laugh. "That doesn't mean cuss her out and knock her computer off her desk."

He laughed loudly. "Omg bruh that shit shattered all ova da damn place and her face was so priceless."

Him and his friend, Daquan snickered thinking about it. I just shook my head.

"So yeah," he says completing the story. "I got detention for two hours everyday for the rest of the month."

"Ha," I say. "Das what your ass get."

And that's what led to now. I just been chilling around campus waiting for him.

James called me many times to pick me up and hour ago, but I ignored them and turned my phone off. For some reason he's been trying to get me to go to his house lately, and I already know why.

After what Shay told me, I've been on egde. I can't think straight or even sleep good. I'm so paranoid that he could just pop up and take me.

I frowned, and my phone rang breaking me outa my thoughts. It was Shay.

"Hello ?" I say.

"M-Miracle? "

I squint and shoot outa the bench I was sitting in.

"Shay, girl. Whats wrong ? Why are you breathing hard ??"

She sniffles. "I was running....."

"Why ?"

"Um," she hesitates. " I went to James house."

"What the fuck!," I scream. A teacher pokes her head out of an office giving me a stern look and I huff and sit back down.

"Why did you go to his house Shay ? Are you crazy ?!?"

"L-Listen Miracle !" she screams back. "It was for a good cause tho. I came to warn him to stay away from you--------"

"How could you be so stupid !," I yell at her. That teacher comes out again and I roll my eyes and step outside before she says anything.

My blood was boiling and I was pacing back and forth to calm myself down.

"He tried to do it again Miracle." she cried through the phone. "He-he-----"

"Exactly !" I say, mad as fuck."And your stupid self went to house as if he's not crazy !!"

"Aye," she yelled, getting mad. "Watch how your calling me dumb, I risked myself for you because I care for your safety! "

"I'm calling you dumb cuz you are !"

The line went silent again and I heard her sniff.

"Fuck you Miracle."

And with that, the line went dead. I took the phone off my ear, slowly, guilt washing over me.

Damnit man. She was just trying to help, and here I am calling her names, yelling at her. She almost was raped AGAIN for goodness sake, and she obviously called me first for sympathy and closure,

I sit on the concrete steps and hold my head.

"Ughhhhhh !" I scream out jn frustration. Why is everything going wrong for me ? Why do i keep making stupid mistakes ? Dating an older man, rejecting the help from a boy that actually cares, and now this ? Loosing my best friend?

"Man Miracle I was almost bouta fight her ass again-------- woah what's wrong why you cryin ???"

I lift my head up sniffling, looking at Legend. At this very moment, I realized that I can't take this anymore. I gotta tell somebody, and why not tell my brother ?

°°°°

"I just can't take it anymore," I sob into his chest. " Why am I so stupid? "

Legend sighed, running his hands through his dreads. "Yeen stupid mane, he is. And I'm happy you told me this, cuz ion like how sum lil ass nigga is ova hear threatenin you an shit."

"He's not little," I mumbled looking down. "He's 23."

He looked at me in shock. "What the fuck Miracle? That nigga too fuckin old to be messing wit you. You just turned 17 couple months ago !"

I burst into tears again.

"Don't worry sis. I got you. Whats this nigga name again ?"

"James."

His head snapped my way and he was quiet again.

I look up after its been quiet for too long and seen pure rage in his eyes.

"He's a tall ass nigga ?"

I slowly nod. "With the pretty eyes... Yeah."

He got up from the couch, mad. "Dem bitches ain't real man. They contacts. I know dat nigga, I grew up with him. He's always been jealous of me, fake as fuck. He even turned on me and snitched, leaving me to get my ass jumped by the Mafia till I was damn near dead."

"The Mafia ?" I ask. "Whos that ?"

"Don't worry bout it," he says."Anyways, I always knew something wasn't right with the dude. He had a wierd way of acting."

I huff out, tears streaming down my face. "Legend PLEASE! Get this man away from me ! "

He sat back down thinking. "Don't worry, foreal. I got you."

°°°°
After that long talk with Legend, he took me home. I feel so much better about everything now that I know things might get betterfor me.

I sighed as I walked through my front door, thinking about what I said to Shay. I was wrong as fuck mannn.

The house was silent and no cars was in the driveway, so I already know noones home. It was past 8pm and dark everywhere so I put on our tv and lamp to liven things up a bit.

I couldn't help but feel wierd for some reason. The fear and paranoia was creeping back in again, I guess.

I took a couple of deep breaths then went into my room, putting on the light and taking my shoes off. I walked to the closet to throw my shoes in, and when I opened it, James walked out, towering over me glaring oh so hard.

"Bitch, why the fuck was you ingoring my calls."

My eyes widened in shock and before I could even scream, he slammed me down to ground, cuasing me to hit my head.

"Ahh !" I hissed out. He began to beat me up, throwing hits left to right, up and down.

I was coughing up blood and crying for help as he kicked me in my side.

"You ARE fucking cheating on me you hoe ass bitch !!!" He said as he took off his belt.

POW !

He whooped me with the medal part of his belt and I screamed out coughing and choking on my own spit.

"You stupid little whore."

And with that, he left, just when I heard my mom and dads voice coming up the stairs. Before they could even open my door,

Everything went black.

A/N: Early Update on y'all asses ! Lol your welcome. But oh my goodness! That was wild.

Was Miracle wrong for saying what she said to Shay ?

Opinion on James ?

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .