Pure Blood. (Finale)

JAMAAL P.O.V

"Go go!" I yelled at Tony after I pulled the trigger.

We swerved off before anyone saw and hit the highway.

"Ahhhhh we got dat asssss !" Tony yelled as he sped up, laughing. I slyly smiled but I couldn't help but feel some typa way.

I just shot my best friend of 6 years.

He could be dead right now.

I rubbed my hand over my face. Fuck man. I coulda just talked to him, told how I felt. I didn't have to shoot him. I was just so egged on, about taking over the empire and having Miracle and living a happy life.

I look over at Tony, who's eyes are focused on the road as he smirked to himself. My heart was still heating fast and I don't think it'll ever calm down.

It seems like Tony had his own lil beef with August, and he indirectly got him taken care of.

I bit my bottom lip.

This nigga lied to me. I won't take over or have Miracle.

He will.

He used me.

MIRACLE P.O.V

While waiting on August to come by, I decided to go get some juice that I been craving all day 😭.

As I sip my drink I realize that it's been at least 15 minutes since he texted me and he's still not here yet.

That's weird. He lives just up the street.

"Miracle ! Oh my god Miracle !!!!!!"

My mom came running in through the door tears streaming her face as she uncontrollably sobbed.

"M-Mom," I stuttered. "What's wrong what happened ??!?!"

"August!!!," she cried. "He-he's been shot in the chest !!! He's laying out th-there on th-the concrete------"

CRASH !

Juice splattered everywhere as I dropped the glass, heart pounding.

"No," I shook. "NO!"

I took off, sprinting out the house and down the street. Seeing the crowd of people surrounding something instantly confirmed it.

"MOVE !", I screamed, pushing past people. I finally got through the crowd seeing August laid out on the ground, blood surrounding his chest.

I sobbed so hard, instantly kneeling beside him.

"Baby get up.... "

No response.

"PLEASE AUGUST !"

I cried as I held him in my arms. Just crying and crying more and more.

"Ma'am excuse we have to take him."

I looked up and bluryly saw the paramedics.

The more he asked for me to let go, the more his face blurred and his voice faded.

Everything went black.

JAMAAL P.O.V

After driving for about 15 more minutes, we pulled up to this cabin in the woods.

I side eyed Tony.

"The fuck we here for nigga ?" I asked him.

He took off his seatbelt and began getting out. "Just come with me."