Feelings.

August in MM***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUGUST P.O.V

What happened to Miracle a week ago Saturday night, is fucking with me mane.

Jamaal really showed his ass, but I feel so guilty becuase I kinda brought doing that to her to his mind.

Over the days, I realized I'm beginning to have a soft spot for Miracle. She's just so.... Different from me and that's what I like.

That tall ass nigga she wit makes me feel some typa way, and its not good. He looks shady as fuck to be honest, and Miracle doesn't even seem happy.

I see them around alot and her smiles and laughs seems so... Forced.

I wish I could just help her out but she on' like me like dat.

"Aye bruh what the fuck you thinkin bout."

I turn around and see Jamaal standing there looking very amused. I just roll my eyes and suck my teeth.

"Nothin nigga. Damn."

He laughed. "You still thinkin bout that bitch ? She old news now man."

I glared his way. "Oh, she old news now cuz she ain give yo ugly ass any pussy huh ?"

His smile left his face and he smacked his lips. "Man bruh fuck up wit that shit."

He got up and walked off back into the living room, as I sat there at the counter sipping my lean.

Dumb ass bitch.

MIRACLE P.O.V

I was in my room when my dad walked in.

I twisted up my face at him.

"What dad."

He sighs and sits at the foot of my bed.

"I don't wanna have you hate me babygirl."

I put my phone down and looked his way. " I don't hate you..."

"I mean if you do I see why. I lose my job. Lie to you about your brother. Have my baby momma fight your mom." He put his face in his hands.

"I can't believe I actually ignored my son while we lived that lavish life. I'm a failure of a father." I heard him begin to sniff and whatever hostility I was feeling left my body.

Ion wanna see my dad like this, it really just breaks my heart.

"Dad it's okay," I say while I pat his back." Your not a failure, you just made some mistakes. And as a human being. We all make mistakes." I paused for a second as I let my words sink in.

"But it doesn't mean you result to drinking. Our lil situation is a work in progress. It should all get better soon."

He sniffed and wiped his face. "You right sweetheart. I'm sorry tho." I nod and we hug.

°
°
°
My phone wakes me up in the middle of the night. I see its James and I roll my eyes,

"Hello," I say agitated.

"What are you doing."

"I'm sleeping damn!"

"Watch yo tone lil ass girl." I huff out in frustration as hit my mattress outa anger. Why can't he just leave me alone gosh !

"Bye." I hang up the phone and lay back down again closing my eyes. Not even five seconds later, my phones ringing again. I snatch it and put it to my ear, eyes still closed.

"What the fuck do you want James. It's three in the gotdamn morning !"

"You better not be cheating on me Miracle," He growls. "Your my property babygirl. Even if you say we over. I'm never leaving yo ass, so get used to it. Ima drive you to school tomorrow so be on time. Also, you better dress right or ima have to smack some sense into yo fine ass."

He hangs up and i put my phone on silent and back on the dresser , tears streaming down my face.

I feel like I'm trapped with no way out.

A/N: Updating again tomorrow so calm y'all titties.

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤.