No Self-Control.

MIRACLE P.O.V

"Bruh what happened to her mane."

"It was that nigga she was tellin me bout I bet you it was."

"I never trusted that light bright ass nigga anyways."

"Boi. Shut up you light skinned too."

My eyes blinked a bit before I opened my eyes to see I was in a hospital bed. In front of me sat August and Legend, which kinda shocked me because I didn't know they was cool.

But what am I saying, everyone knows eachother here.

My head was killing me and this bright white room wasn't helping either.

"Fuck." I say reaching to hold my head. I immediately felt a thick bandage.

Legend shot up outa his seat and came up by my side. "Lul sis. Your awake." I smiled but my smile quickly faded when the memories washed over me.

You hoe ass bitch.

You dumb lil whore.

I didn't even know I was crying until I looked up at Legend and my vision was blurry.

I began bawling my eyes out and I felt Legend hug me.

"Shhhh," he whispers. "I told you got this. I just wish I handled it before you were put in the hospital."

I just sniffed and sighed. August caught my eye, sitting in the chair, staring at me. I never really even noticed how attractive this man can be, from his pink plump lips to his many tattoos.

I look down. "August I...."

"It's okay," he said. "I'm sorry for harassing you and stuff, it honestly was just a childish way of telling you that I... I like you."

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as Legend chuckled a bit.

"Aw, puppy loveeee."

I smile and play hit him telling him to shut up.

"What Jamaal did to you was outa line though, I swear to you I told him not to do that before the party, his hard headed ass just didn't listen."

I smile again. "Its okay August foreal."

He gets up and comes to my bed and we hug long and hard and I inhale his scent.

"Hunny we got you Burger Kin----"

Me and August quickly pull away and I see my mom and dad standing there with a BK bag, some chocolates and some balloons.

"Oh uhhh.. Hi y'all."

My mom rushes over to me hugging and kissing me everywhere while dad eyes August a bit.

"I just am.. Uh really happy she's okay..." he says as he scratches the back of his neck and goes back to his seat. I giggle a bit.

"So sweetheart," Dad asks. "How ya feeling? "

I shrug. "I'm okay."

"Do you know who did this to you ???"

An awkward silence fell over everyone and I glanced at Legend and August.

"Um.." I say. "S-Someone broke into our house."

"Oh my gosh hunny," my mom cried.

"Mom I'm okay its all good."

My dad shook his head. "We needa get some security locks."

Just then the doctor rushed in with his clipboard. "How ya feeling?"

"I'm okay, just a slight headache."

He nods. "Who ever hit you must've wanted you to stay alive. A couple more hits in the chest and head would've led to serious injuries. Possibly death or a coma."

My stomach dropped. James could of.... Killed me. This man is crazy foreal.

"But since your doing okay," he continued, "You can stay in here for a couple more days till the stitches in your head begin to heal, then your free to go."

"Thanks doc," Dad said. He left and Dad stood up.

"Well I guess its time for us to go, it's getting late."

"Okay guys," I say as my mom hugs me again. "Bye Mom, bye Dad. Love you."

"Love you too sweetheart."

And with that he left.

I looked over at Legend and he damn near shook with anger. August looked pissed too.

"Um----"

"We gotta go handle something," Legend says. Him and August hop up outa the chair and leave.

I sigh and grab my iPhone, checking for any messages from Shay.

None.

Damn bruh I fr fucked up. Sighing again, I turn onto my side and close my eyes.

LEGEND P.O.V

Me and my boy hopped into my car and began speeding down the highway. No words were even spoken, but we both knew what we was about to happen.

Pulling up into this trap house, we look at eachother.

"You got the glock nigga ?"

August nods and puts on his mask. I put on mines too and we made our way into the broke down piece of shit of a house.

It was empty just like we expected and I could see James sitting in the living room, sniffing some coke.

"Aye nigga you like beating on lil girls ??"

He swished around and looked at us, startled.

"Who da fuck is y'all," he slurred.

"Don't fucking worry bout it," August says. We rush over to him and begin to beat his ass.

He whips out his 47 and aims it at me.

I pull out mines on instinct and fire. I hear August firing too.

"Bitch ass nigga! " I yell as I stare down at his bloody body.

"Ain't nobody finna mess wit my lil sister. Be lee dat."

°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Ik y'all hate me rn, where tf have I been, I know. Lol I honestly don't have an excuse. But yeahhh here y'all go.

Do you think Legend went too far?

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .