Make Amends.

**Miracle in MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIRACLE P.O.V

I laid on the hospital bed, back facing the door. There was nothing on TV so I just put it on the news. They was doing a segment on how teens were getting arrested for jumping on people's cars.

"And this horrific trend was based off of social media. Put Em In A Coffin, they call it."

I laughed. Oh wow old people just don't get it sometimes.

I heard the door open, and someone walk in. I assumed it was Legend or something so I didn't bother turning around.

"I knew she would be asleep. Visit hours are almost over."

I knew that feminine voice from anywhere.

"Shay ?" I say, turning over in suprise. She stops midstep and turns back to me.

We stare at eachother for almost a good 40 seconds before I break out crying.

"Shay I'm so sorry. I should've never spoke to you like that. Your so right about James and I just should of----"

"It's okay." Shay says coming over to my bed and sitting on it.

"No foreal Shay like I was wrong----"

"You was Miracle, but I kinda was too."

"Yeah," I whishper looking down. She pulls me into a hug amd laughs.

"You'll always be my bitch," she says causing me to smile.

"BREAKING NEWS: Last night a body was found in Memorial River on Peachtree Sqaure. The body was identified to be 23 gear old James Wilson."

Me and Shay pull away and look at the tv in shock.

"What the fuuuck," Shay whispers.

"Detectives say that the body could barely be recognized from the multiple bullet holes and cuts to the face. If you know anything about this situation please dial 1-800-CRIMESTOPPERS and you will be rewarded."

The tv started showing commercials but other than that it was dead silent in the room. I didn't even know I was crying until I looked at Shay and my vision was blurred.

"He's dead...." I whisper.

Although this dude made my life a living Hell I couldn't help but feel bad. They didn't have to kill him.. That's someone's son.

"Miracle, you aight ?"

I look over at Shay who had a grim look on her face, but that was it.

"You don't care that he's dead?" I ask, confused.

"Look, it's sad and everything. But think about it. What if they just beat him up and warned him ? He would've came back, probably would have kidnapped you. And I bet your thinking what if he just went to jail ? He's crazy as fuck. He would have broke out and hunted you down. You wouldn't have been safe at all, Miracle. Maybe all of this happened for a reason."

I thought about it and maybe she is right. I'm tired of being scared all the time. I just want to live life and not be worried. I was damn near losing my mind dealing with this man.

"Yeah," I say nodding. I wipe my tears and smile at my best friend.

"I'm happy we cool again Shay. I missed you."

"I missed you too girl. So what is this I hear about August confessing his feelings to you ?"

I blush. "Omg how you find outttt."

She smirked, " Legend told me."

I laughed and we ended up spending the rest of night together, catching up and shaing laughs.

By the next day, it was time for me to check out and my cuts were healed and the bruises were gone. I felt like a whole new woman walking out that hospital. Me and August decided to finally become a couple, and I think Legend and Shay like eachother. Jamaal keeps his distance even though I do sonetimes catch him staring at me, and Legend and Dad are beginning to finally work things out. I am finally truly happy and nothing can bring me down.

°
°
°
°
°
A/N: No y'all the book ain't over yet lol infact it's just getting started. Sorry for the absence life has just been consuming me and I have also been working on another book. It's called The Nutty Professor and its about a girl named Jamiah who goes to college and her professor, who's gonna be Michael Ealy begins to like her. It's not a love story though, because the feelings ain't mutual.

Lol who will read it ?

COMMENT.

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .