Negativity. (Part 2)

Miracle's Dad in MM**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday came faster than I expected.

It was after school, and my dad set up the dinner for tonight at 7. This weekend finna be eventful, with the dinner today and party tomorrow.

"Hunny, you ready yet ?" I heard my mom call from outside the door.

"Almost! " I quickly slipped on my beige high waisted jeggings and my white ling sleeve cropped button down shirt. I put on my white heels to match then put my hair in a neat big messy bun.

Going downstairs, I could smell the fried chicken, cornbread, mac and cheese, and salad being made.

I smiled to myself, as I thought about meeting more family. I always slick wanted an older brother to protect me and keep the fuck boys away lol.

The doorbell rung, knocking me oughta my thoughts.

"I'll get it !" I yelled hopping off the couch almost busting my booty.

I smile and unlock the door opening it, just for that grin to fade quickly and my stomach to drop.

There stood Legend, glaring my way. I expected him to look shocked like I did, but he didn't. It was as if he knew alredy.

"Scu me mane," he gruffled, pushing past me, knocking me over a bit. I rubbed my shoulder in slight pain and looked over to his mom.

"Um," I mumbled looking down. "Hello..."

She looked me up and down stankly, then said "yeah," making her way in also.

I stood there for a second, shocked at the horrible treatment I was receiving.

This is about to be a crazy night, I can tell.

°°°°°

Everyone sat at the dinner table eating. I and Legend have not spoken to eachother at all, Dad is trying to break the awkwardness by trying to start conversation, Legends mom, Masika, is entertaining him, flirting very hard, and my mom is glaring at her the whole time. This dinner is just very... Not good.

I sigh feeling frustrated. I hate the fact that Legend hates his own damn sister for no reason, and the fact that his mother is being messy as fuck. I always hated a mystery or a suprise or just being confused all in all. Like dang, let a girl know what the problem is, then act rude afterwards. Atleast I'll understand the hostility.

It got quiet again and I decided to speak up. This is gonna have to stop.

"Excuse me everyone," I say. Everyone looked my way. I began to get nervous at the stank looks the other half of my family was giving me.

"Can I PLEASE get an explanation as to why I am being treated in such a negative manner ? Like what is the dang problem ?"

"Miracle," my Dad says. "Watch your mouth young lady."

I get up outa my seat, beginning to get mad. "No ! What the fuck did I do to everyone !?!?" I look over at Legend. "My friend introduced me to you weeks ago and you acted as if you didn't know me when you did ? Why huh ?!?"

My Dad gets up too. "MIRACLE! !"

Legend gets up outa my seat hazel eyes blazing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP GIRL DAMN ! If anyone is to be mad an shit it should be me !," he yelled hitting his chest. "You ova hea livin the nice lavish rich life with this bitch ass nigga," he points to Dad. "While me an my moms suffer livin paycheck afta muh fuckin paycheck ! Yo deadbeat ass dad basically threw me to the side as if I wasn't his kid while he put his attention to you !"