Ghetto Booty.

Jamaal in MM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slipped on my light washed high wasited jeans, and a white wife beater. Looking around my room, I spot my Timbs in the corner. After slipping those on, I do my hair and makeup and grab my bag.

"Sweetheart, you ready for you first day at a new school ?"

I look over and see my mom standing at the doorway. I just sigh and plop back down on my bed.

"No, I'm not mother." She sighed and patted my back.

"Miracle baby, your father hasn't been taking this job loss good at all. The least you can do is atleast fake a smile around him, so he won't feel like that much of failure to his family."

"But mommm," I whine. "Look at where we stay now. It is not safe at all."

"I know hunny I know. But atleast we have money saved in various bank accounts. He is gonna try to get his job back."

I nodded and looked at the time. "Well I gotta go. I will follow your advice." We hugged and I got to steppin.

The bus stop turned out to be right down the block. I could see the small crowd of teenagers, chatting up a storm and cackling at something that prolly ain't even that funny. I roll my eyes and wait for the bus as every one quiets down and stuff. I can feel eyes on me so I turn and see this girl with rachet weave, low rider jeans and a three sizes too small tube top.

She looked me up and down and looks over to her lil crew.

"Yo, who the fuck is this prissy ass bitch."

I look at her like the dirt she is and just look away. Shes definately not worth my time and I know that she is not on my level. Call me cocky but eveyone here basically isnt.

"Ion know La'Shonda but she better watch herself."

"And you better watch yours. Mind your own buisness gosh." I say, flipping my hair and shifting my weight to the other leg.

They start laughing at me and I get reminded of those guys from yesterday.

"Bruh where the fuck yo boogie soundin ass from ? The Hills ?" They laugh somemore and the bus finally comes.

I flip my hair again and get on, making sure to sit in the front. I was bouta put my headphones in when I get nudged cuasing them to fall outa my hand. Looking up, I see that girl.

"Like I said. Watch yo self bitch."

°°°°°

When we arrive, I go straight to the office ignoring the stares from everybody. Ugh why is everyone looking at me ?

I hate it here already.

"She thank she run shit," one girl says.

"Damn for a snobby ahh bitch she shol gotta ghetto booty," a guy said.

I huff out in frustration. I've only been in Kirkwood for two days and I've been called one two many bitches. It's sad how much disrespect is shown here.

"Hello," I say to the office lady."I would like to pick up my schedule ?"

She looked me up and down for a split second then began ruffling through files.

"Name ?"

"Miracle Jackson."

She hands me my schedule. I was bouta walk away when she called me back.

"Um.. Sweetheart ?"

I turn around. "Yes ma'am?"

She smiled at my mannerly gesture. "Be careful aroumd here hunny."

I squint in confusion but nod, thanking her.

By the time I walk to class the halls are empty. I see a bunch of stray hood niggas just chillen everywhere. What's class to them I guess.

"Damn baby so we meet again." I feel a smack on my ass and I turn to see that lightskinned guy.

I lose it. "Leave me the fuck alone nigga damn !"

He chuckles. "So I see the lil white barbie got some black in her after all." I mug him and continue to walk squinting at my first class.

Ms. Jones, Room 118.

Ugh I'm on the other side of the school. Jesus.

I make a sharp U-turn and I run straight into a body. Looking up, I see August's friend. He was darkskinned and had dreds that weren't long. His whole presence screamed dangerous thug.

I turned my face up in disgust when I realized I was sandwiched in between these two dickheads.

Lightskin boy laughs. "Man Jamaal she boogie as fuck."

Jamaal looked down at me. "Man hell yeah August. She needs someone to loosen her up."

He tried to grab my waist and I slapped the shit outa him causing August to laugh. I turn around and slap the shit outa his yellow ass too.

"I said leave me alone, before I call the police."

And with that I go bout my way, all the way to the other side of this school.

JAMAAL P.O.V

Mannnn bruh this bitch so gotdamn fine. I watch her walk away until she was outa sight.

"Bruh thats a dime peice right there my nigga," August laughs.

"Fuck yeah. I'm tryna to see if this train we gone run will work but the hoe is too damn snobby and uptight. "

I nod. "Yeah bruh like damn."

I ain't neva seen a girl like this round here before. August gone have to think of a plan quick before I have to just gone do the shit myself.

I gotta get that girl, one way or another.

°°°°°

A/N: Hey y'all! So ima try to work on longer chapters. This one wasnt as long but yeah just expect them to gradually change.

But yeaaah, what yall think about this chapter?

COMMENT .

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .