Choose One.

*Tony in MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAMAAL P.O.V

We was in the trap house, counting over 40 g's and I was irritated. August over here smiling like a lil bitch and is not even paying attention to his shit.

"Bruh what the fuck is you doin ??" I ask throwing my thick stack on the table. I look over at August's stack and he ain't even no where near done yet.

"Sorry bruh," he says as he shakes his head and smiles, rubbing a hand over his face. "I'm just... I finally got her ❤."

I look over at him. "What ?"

He giggles a bit causing me to twist my face up with disgust.

"Miracle bruh. I cuffed her."

I couldn't help but feel my stomach churn in jealousy as he sat there with a slight blush on his yellow face.

The fuck he mean he cuffed her ? She's MINE. Infact, what the fuck done happened to this nigga bruh ? What happened to the hard, ruthless mafucka that would kill a nigga in a heartbeat, and only planned on fucking that Miracle bitch and leaving ?

Now he's over here, smiling all in my face looking like a lil bitch, taking what's mine. I oughta fuck em up right here.

"You heard me bruh ?," he asks. I mentally roll my eyes and blink.

"Yeah man, I'm proud of you." It burned my throat to even spit those words out, I was seething with anger.

He nods, dapping me up. "See bruh, we should've never even treated her like that, we was bein childish."

He gets up and goes to the fridge, taking out a cranberry sprite. I mug him.

Stupid bitch.

"Yeah," I say dryly, getting up. I can't take this shit no more, I'm leaving.

"Make sure you count up the rest of that cash, and put it in the safe."

And with that, I walk out, highly pissed with just everything.

MIRACLE P.O.V

I woke up Monday morning in a better mood than usual. Smiling to myself, I think about August's sexy face. My phone vibrates, and I reach over and get it to see a text from him.

AuggieBear: Goodmorning princess. See you at school :*

I blush and hop outa bed to go get ready. After a hot shower and brushing my teeth, I lotioned up and put on a grey knit sweater dress that stopped mid thigh, and paired it with my tan ugg boots. Since it's fall now, I wasn't wasting no time with putting on a dark red lip and winging out my eyeliner. I curled my hair and wore it in a half up half down style and gelled down my edges. I was looking fine.

5 Instagram pics later, I was ready to go. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to be greeted by my dad.

"Morning Dad." I say happily, putting my bookbag down on the counter and going to the cabinet for the poptarts.

I honestly have forgave my father for what he did to Legend, and you can tell he's trying his best to the gteatest father to his kids, which makes me happy.

He put his newspaper down and sipped his coffe. "Well will ya look here, what's this tight ass dress you got on ?"

I giggle and roll my eyes, taking the pop tart out the toaster, biting into it and burning my tongue. "Daaaad, its not tight at all. Remember we got a size bigger on purpose cuz of that."

He chuckled. "I know I know, I just don't like how it still shows off your womanly curves."

"She's growing up sweetheart," mom says coming out from the living room. "She's not five anymore."

She pecked his cheek and sat down beside him smiling at my outfit.

He laughed again, "That or she's just trying to impress her lil October boy."

I almost choke on my juice laughing. "It's August, Dad." I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks as I just said his name.

"Awww," mom said smiling. "Y'all are so cute."

I blush harder and pick my bag up. "Okay y'all bye I gotta goooo."

They laugh as I rush out the door. Ugh I just thought about it. Since James isn't here anymore, I have to ride the bus, which means I gotta deal with La'Shonda and her stankin ass friends.

I silently walked up to the bus stop ignoring the looks from the guys and mugs from the females.

"Damn shawty wassup."

I look over to see a tall white boy with tatts all over, and brunette hair that was short but nicely styled. He was fine as fuck yes, but August is the only one on my mind right now.

I just glanced at him and kept walking toward the bench when I felt a hard tug on my arm.

"I said hey !"

I get mad and snatch my arm back looking up at him.

"And nigga ion give a fuck ! Have some respect damn," I sneered, rolling my eyes walking away.

Ugh, the number one reason why I hate riding the bus. People like him.

"Hey prissy bitch," I hear. I look up and see La'Shonda and her lil possey.

Jesus Christ. Can I just get a break ?

"What the hell do you want ?" I question with attitude.

She laughed looking amused. "Aw shit, lil white bitch gettin bold now I see."

I just rolled my eyes and looked straight ahead. Where's the damn bus mannn.

"So anyway, I saw you ova there talking to Tony. I thought yo hoe ass was with August." her and her crew laughed.

"If you looked hard enough, I was yelling at his rude ass. Now please get gone, don't fuck up my morning."

"And what if we do bitch?"

The bus then pulled up and I thanked God, and got up walking onto the bus and sitting down. I saw what I guess was Tony come on and he looked at me and smirked.

Dumb ass nigga. Wait till I tell August.

°
°
°
°
°
A/N: Hey sexies! How liking these updates ?

But yeah y'all needa lemme know if you guys will read my new book coming out. It'll be good I promiseee.

COMMENT.

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .