Secrets.

Miracle in MM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James pulled up in front of my house.

"It was nice meeting you Miracle," he says smiling.

"Same here," I say blushing. I reach over and give him a hug, inhaling his scent. We pull apart but not all the way, staring into eachothers eyes.

"Well I gotta go," I say breaking the stare. I get out and he bites his lip then drives off. I smile then walk to my house.

Coming in, my face twists up at the heavy scent of alcohol that pungently smelled up the living room.

I walk in and see my dad sitting there in the dim light looking depressed as he took a swing from a bottle. There was atleast three empty bottles on the table already.

"Dad !" I say rushing over to him. I quickly snatch the bottle away as he was bout to take another sip. "What the fuck are you doing ?!?"

He gets up quickly.

SMACK !

"Don't you EVER talk to me like that again young lady!" I immediately grab my cheek as my eyes blur up with tears.

"And who in the hell was that grown ass man that just dropped you off huh ?!?"

I was shocked that he actually was looking out the window waiting my arrival.

"He's just this friend that I met-----"

SMACK !

I stumbled back as he hit me again, tears rolling down my face. His eyes were red and you can tell he was drunk.

"Go to your room." I stood there still in shock. "NOW!"

I quickly went up the steps. When I got to my room I shut and locked the door, sat on my bed and cried my eyes out. This job loss is seriouly effecting my father. He's not the same person anymore. Back then he will put people that's abusive in jail. Now look at him.

I change into my pjs and turn my phone off not wanting to talk to anybody.

Going under my covers, I force myself asleep.

°°°°°

I woke up the next morning alil sore in the face. Looking at my reflection, I see my cheek is alil red but thats it. I sigh and get ready.

After showering and stuff I check the weather and see that its gonna be hot today so I throw on a white cropped bustier shirt with high waisted blue jeans. I slip on my beige sandals, and do my hair and makeup (in MM).

Grabbing my things, I head out the door just to see James car there. It looked as if he was waiting on me.

I panick and look back to see if my dad is peeking through the windows. Luckily he wasnt.

"Goodmorning beautiful," James said as I got inside. I hug him smiling.

"Morning. And oh my dad saw you drop me off yesterday. So your gonna have to park a couple homes down."

He nods and says okay. We went to McDonald's again and ate food, then he took me to school.

"Have a nice day babygirl." I wave and go inside.

I was at my locker when I felt eyes piercing through my skull. I turned around and saw Jamaal looking hard at me. August and them was too busy engrossed in conversation to realize what was going on.

I quickly turn away and stuffed another book in my locker.

"Hey sexy bitch."

I look over suprised but see Shay standing there with a smile on her face. We really hit it off well yesterday and I'm truly happy that I made a friend.