Chapter 1

Stepping out of the plane, I take a deep breath of air and walk forward. That was the longest and most boring trip ever. Sure I had texted Aly and Terra all the way but I wanted to be there with me on the plane, complaining and laughing like usual.

Speaking of them, I searched around the airport hoping to catch a glimpse of them. They were supposed to pick me up and drive me back to the house.

Someone jumps up behind me and tackles me in a hug. Then another person lands on her and I almost trip and fall down. Turning around I glare at whoever it was until I saw them.

"Aly! Terra!" I say and tackle them both in a hug forgetting that we are in an airport.

"It's been such a long time! I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I say and a few tears escape. I pull away and wipe them hoping that my makeup didn't smudge.

"It has been way to long! How did we survive on just skype?" Terra says. She's wiping away a few tears too and I'm glad it's not just me.

"We better get back home before it gets to dark out. You got everything?" Aly says picking up my bag and Terra grabs my suitcase.

"Yeah I believe I do have everything." I said while making sure I had my purse. We walked to the doors and pushed them open. The afternoon sun hit my face and I was glad to feel it's warmth. It took fifteen hours just for that flight.

A yawn escaped my lips and I pressed a hand to my mouth. Terra laughed and opened the passenger door for me.

"You must be super tired. How about we just grab dinner and go home. Leave the unpacking for tomorrow?" Aly says and I nod my head while closing my eyes. The car starts and I click the seatbelt in before I forget. My eyes close once more and I drift to sleep.
                               (Time skip)
I finished my meal from chipotle and headed to my room. I flopped down on the bed and stretched. I wasn't really to sad about moving away from my parents. I was just glad that I was out here with my amazing friends. They always stuck by my side even halfway across the world.

My phone rang as soon as I plopped my head down and I groaned. Reaching over I pressed accept before looking at the name.

"Hello?" I muttered sleepily.
"Hey did u settle down okay over there?" A voice said.
I pulled away and looked down at the screen.
"Who is this?" I asked and they chuckled.
"What you don't recognize your own moms voice?" She said and I sighed.
"What do you want?" I grumble.
"Not excited to be talking to me?" She said in a humorless voice even though she chuckled.
"No. Not really." I say and the other end is silent. I almost hit the end call button but she sighs.
"Look I'm going to send you some of your stuff from your room. What's your address?" She says.
I hesitate to answer because I don't really want her to know. But there might be some important stuff left in the boxes in my room so I tell her anyways.
"Ok I'll send them soon." She says and hangs up without a bye. I sigh and put my phone in my bag. I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned but I was wide awake.

I pulled my phone out again, attaching the headphones to it. I scrolled through my playlist and tapped on the play button next to one of Selena's songs and drift off into a deep sleep.