"Do you even love me?" Harry interrupts me mid-sentence with a question I knew couldn't be answered. Just because I haven't said it yet, doesn't mean it's not true. "You never say it, all I get is an open response. Do you know how much that fucking hurts?" Harry's voice cracks, announcing that tears are about to fall.

"Harry just because I haven't said it, doesn't mean that it's not true." I wanted to move closer to him, so I could comfort him by throwing my arms around him. It was hopeless, because my feet were stuck to the ground, just observing the broken man in front of me.

"No matter who you're with after this, it's okay Sarah. I'll be happy for you, because you won't be in pain any more." Harry was saying things that could tear my whole body, mind and soul, apart months ago. His words still rip me apart, because there is no one after him.

"But I'm not happy without you." Tears were rolling down my cheeks, but I didn't care. Harry should know how much leaving him right here and now would affect me. I'd stay in bed, just wondering what I could've done to keep us together.

"You could be, if I just let you go. I'll let you go and you'll fall in love with the right guy, someone that isn't like me at all." My teeth were sunken into my bottom lip so roughly that blood was coming up, but I didn't care. Any other pain to relieve the pain in my chest would feel better.

"No Harry, I couldn't be happy with anyone else." My feet come undone from the floor and start making their way over to Harry. His forehead was leaning against the wall, tears obviously streaming down his cheeks, with sniffles coming from his nose.

"I love your tattoos, your clothes and your smile. How you're so damn overprotective over me, and how your arms feel more like home than my real one does." I screw my eyes shut and let the last few tears pour down.

"Harry I was made for your eyes only, how can I change that? How can I love someone other than you because that's not possible. You're my hero out of all this shit that has happened. Please Harry don't stop loving me." I choke out the last sentence, and immediately start crying again.

The thought of not being with Harry, but instead someone else and wondering what it would be like to have Harry back, has just started to haunt my mind. I'd only be thinking of him wherever I went, or whoever I was with.

"God Harry, the thought of not having you makes my heart feel physical pain. I wouldn't be able to live a normal life without y..." Harry turns around and wraps his arms around my body, grabbing me in the most consuming hug I've ever experienced.

We cry in each other's arms, holding onto each other and every doubt we ever had flying out the window. "I know you love me, just with the words you say Sarah." Harry cups my face with his hands, and leans his forehead against mine.

"I can't be apart from you tonight." My voice comes out shaky and breathless. Harry was taking my breath away even when we were upset or fighting. His actions always making me speechless and needing his touch.

"Then don't go." Harry dips his head down so his lips aligned with mine. All I could think was how much I wanted his touch and how I needed to feel his skin burning against mine.

"What are you waiting for?" Harry takes my hint and kisses me almost immediately. My eyelids flutter closed, and I enjoy the feeling of Harry's lips on mine. His arms hang around my waist, holding me close.