Chapter Fifteen - The Wedding

Christmas Love
All rights reserved.
© Copyright: ChristmasKissez 2015

To say I was nervous was an understatement. After weeks of stress and hectic outings, the day I had been waiting for has finally come. Today I woke up as Ms Louise O'Dowd but by tonight, I'd be legally known as Mrs. Louise Snowgrave.

"There's nothing to be afraid of Lou, I had them same nerves when I married your father. They'll go away as soon as you see Will." Mum says, trying to help calm my nerves. I took a huge breath of air and turned to my mother.

"Something borrowed." My mother says, holding up her favourite necklace, which was the one she always wore. Dad had given it to her the had she had gone into labor with me.

"Thanks mum." I say, as she puts it around my neck. "Your welcome." Mum says, hugging me.

The door opens and George walks in. "Its time." George says, as I take a deep breath and wrap my arm around his. "Are you ready?" George says, as we made our way out the door.

"Hold up. Here's something old, something blue. The dress is new." Mum says, helping me to put the things in her hand in me. "Okay now go before your late." Mum says, going ahead of us.

The loud cheers of family and friend made me smile, we had done it. We were officially husband and wife.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look." Will says, pulling me closer to him. I smiled up at him. "You just did." I tell him, as he picks me up in his arms. I rest my head against his chest, as we make our way down the aisle and our the door.

"I can't wait for tonight." Will whispers in my ear, making me blush. "And your in for a treat." I tell him, burying my head in his shoulder to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"I am, aren't I." Will says, stepping into the long black car that was waiting for us. This was. Going to be the start of our forever.

"Let's go dance the night away." I say, as we make our way to the reception venue. "Oh I plan to Mrs. Snowgrave." Will says, pulling me closer to him, kissing me softly on the lips.

This was where it all begins, this is where Will and I's life begins as a married couple. This is our road to forever.