Chapter 47

Marcus in MM (Character Change)

Mell POV

I opened my eyes and saw Jasmine snoring lightly. She turned her body and her face came into view. I stared at her beautiful features and softly caressed her forehead. I moved a strand of hair from face.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me funny before turning around.

"Why are you staring at me ?", She mumbled.

I kissed my teeth, "I can stare at you girl."

She pulled the covers over her head and started whining.

"Why is it so bright in here ? My head hurts."

"Called a hangover Baby."

"When will it stop ?"

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and took out the tylenol. I opened the bottle and shook out two pills before walking over to Jasmine. I handed her the pills and pointed over to the water bottle. I walked back to the bathroom to put back the tylenol.

"Babe you were drunk and that shit was funny as hell."

"That figures, I never go to sleep in just my bra and panties. What type of drunk was I ?"

"Happy drunk.", I sat on the bed and stared at her, "You were being goofy as fuck."

"Really ?"

"You let Josiah grab your ass."

She lift her head up so fast, "Ow !", She winced, slowly laying back down, "I don't want to hear anymore."

"Well I'm going to let you sleep. I'm going out to handle things. When will you be ready to go out, or are you staying in today ?"

"Give me three hours."

"You know graduation is tomorrow right ?"

She mumbled something incoherent and I pulled the covers off her head, "What ?"

"I said I know.", She groaned.

I kissed my teeth, "Let this be a lesson for you."

"Whatever Mell."

"Aight.", I kissed her forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too Mell."

She pulled the covers over her head.

***

"I already have a room set up for him and everything."

"I'm proud of you."

I went over to check on Tamia to make sure she was good. She mentioned that she was going grocery shopping, so I tagged along.

"Yeah, I want you to see it. So how about I-"

"Mell I don't that's a good idea."

She opened the frozen door and pulled out the box of popsicles, putting them into the cart.

"Why ?"