Chapter 12

Yooo! BBHMM video Thursday ⚓️😴😴.
I know it's gonna be everything.

Please comment on that last chapter, because those comments are CRUCIAL 😩💀.

Mell POV

"Nigga your type of girls always look like quarterbacks or big ass dikes and shit.", Snoop laughed.

"Don't do that Snoop, because I bet if you pick a female out right now, she'll be a grown ass man.", Marcus argued.

"Bet."

Snoop pointed at some girl that was standing in the line and Khalil bust out laughing.

"You serious bruh, that shit looks like a bug."

Snoop laughed, "Cody !", He yelled.

The girl turned around and I couldn't get over the unibrow. That shit looked like a hairy caterpillar.

"She got a dude name too? Oh hell nah, don't call her over here Snoop.", Marcus said.

She got out the lin!e, "That's a bug man.", Marcus said.

She started walking towards us and Marcus stood up, "Man she ugly as fuck, get her away Snoop !"

We all started laughing and Marcus walked over to the other side of me, "Tell her big ass to go sit down somewhere !", He said.

Snoop started laughing, "Never mind Cody."

She walked back over to where ever she sat in the cafeteria and Marcus went back to his seat.

"That shit ain't funny.", He said, "Y'all laughing and shit, she probably hungry and coming over here to have a feast. Big bitch."

I saw as Shai and Jasmine walking inside.

"Now that's what you call a type.", Marcus said, pointing at Shai.

"I knew you had a thing for her.", I laughed.

"Well ain't that some ironic shit ?" Snoop said.

"Yeah, she do has some high ass morals.", Khalil said.

"I bet I can get her before the year ends."

"You think you can get Ms. prissy in three months ?", I asked.

"I know I can.", He smirked.

"How much ?", Snoop asked.

"I put one grand.", He said.

Snoop nodded, "Aight."

... ....

I sat in my car and and waited for Jasmine to text me her address. When my phone finally vibrated I looked at the address and put it in my phone and sat my phone in my lap.

When I finally got to her house I stared at it and it was the right address because I saw her car in the driveway.

I got out my car with my bag and walked up to her front door. I knocked and waited for her to answer.

I wonder if she lives by herself ?

The door opened and Jasmine stepped to the side as she opened it wider.

"You can sit at the table.", She said.

I nodded, "So where your folks at ?", I asked.

I placed my bag on the table and took out my textbook and notebook.

"I live by myself. My aunt gave me permission and I'm basically an adult anyways. She sends me money here and there but there's mainly most in my account that I saved up from past jobs."