Chapter 3

Authors Note:

Thanks for commenting, some people were saying they didn't get to see the picture and the majority was yes, so I just wanted to make sure.

Oh, and just to mention.... I LOOOVEE seeing a lot of comments under my chapters.

I don't even care if 1 person comments sixteen times, it lets me know that they like what I'm doing and that I'm doing good.

And you guys know that I love y'all ! This is the fourth book from the chained series and you guys have been sticking with me for a looong time.

I just need you guys to comment more, because that helps me do better and criticism helps too.

But enough with all this gibberish, on to the story ;)

------

Mell POV

"I hate this boring shit man.", I expressed.

We were starting on Romeo and Juliet in class and so far the prologue has a nigga wanting to take naps.

"We didn't even start the book yet Mell.", Snoop laughed.

"Yeah, but it bores me already."

I looked over and saw that Tamia's seat was empty. Where the hell is she?

"You saw Tamia earlier ?"

"She was in first period.", He shrugged.

I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. I texted Tamia before slipping my phone back in my pocket.

"But how did the deal go with Marcus ?"

I sighed, "Never again."

He laughed, "It's Marcus, what did you expect ?"

"Too much."

"I got you next time bruh."

The bell rang and I grabbed my text book before slipping my bag on my back. I waited for Snoop and we walked down to the cafeteria.

We sat down at our usual table and waited for the two brothers to arrive. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out.

I looked at the text message Tamia sent me and kissed my teeth before putting my phone back in my pocket.

"No show ?"

I shook my head.

"You really love her huh ?", He asked.

I smiled a little, "Yeah."

"I'm just going to tell you this once because I know how you feel about her but I'm your bro too, so I'm going to stay real with you."

I raised my brow and looked at him.

"Just keep your eye on her, aight ?"

I nodded, "Thanks bruh."

I saw Khalil and Marcus walked inside and they sat across from us.

"Who's buying ?", Marcus asked.

"You better take yo ass up there and get that regular lunch.", Snoop said.

"Cheap ass.", Marcus mumbled.

"So how was last night ?", Khalil asked.

"I learned my lesson.", I said.

Marcus kissed his teeth, "Quit acting like I'd almost killed us or some shit."

"You did !", I laughed.