Chapter 16

First and foremost....

I want to thank you guys for commenting ☺️!!

Especially the ones who actually comment all the time (you know who you are) 😴

But again, thanks guys for reading all of my book and putting up with my late ass updates 😩😭.

Love youz 💋❤️.

Ps. Yes, @Imightbedee is my kinfolk 😂😝.
Make sure to read her books though -> @Imightbedee

---

Mell POV

I woke up to hearing soft snoring next to me and I was a little confused but then I remembered I spent the night at Jasmine's house.

My hands started searching the bed for my phone but I looked down to finding it on the floor.

I picked it up and saw that I had 18 missed calls and 3 text messages.

I sent a text out to my Mom because I knew that she was wondering where I was but then again I bet Tyler told her.

I saw some of the missed calls from Tamia.

Damn she was blowing my phone up and I needed to think before calling her back.

I decided to text Snoop back.

Mell: I was asleep bruh, my bad

Snoop: I called you to let you know wassup with Tamia.

Mell: What happened? She straight?

Snoop: She was buggin about your ass. Where you at Mell?

Mell: I fell asleep at Jasmine's

Snoop: 👀...

Mell: Ain't shit happened. We were chilling and I fell asleep.

Snoop: Why didn't you say shit? Tamia called me about your whereabouts.

Mell: What did you tell her?

Snoop: You should've gave a nigga a heads up. But I told her I didn't know. You know how females are so just hit her line real quick

Mell: You already know shit bout to hit the fan 😩💀.

Snoop: One word - truth 😇

I sat my phone on the nightstand and sat my head in my hands.

I might as well get this over with right?

I picked up my phone and called Tamia. It rung twice before she answered.

"Babe are you okay ?"

I could hear the sincerity and worry behind her voice. "Yeah I'm straight."

"Good, now where are you and don't your ass dear lie to me !", She growled.

Let me put myself in her shoes. Would I want her to lie about her whereabouts? Nah. So imma be straight up with her.

"Jasmine house."

The line was silent for awhile until she spoke. "What are you doing there ?"

She was calm but I know Tamia and I know she was spazzing on the inside.

"I went to talk to her then long story short I fell asleep. We didn't fuck Tamia."

"So you can make time to go over to a so called not friend house but can't make time to take your girlfriend to get a car. A single car Mell."