Chapter 42

Jasmine and Zarmell in MM
(character change)

Mell POV

I walked inside the classroom with good vibes surrounding me, only because today is Friday.

I know Jasmine and I agreed to being friends until shit between Tamia and I cool down, but that doesn't mean we can't chill together. Her ass thought I was canceling that "date". I paid an excellent amount of money for it.

I sat down in my usual seat and dapped Snoop, who just sat next to me.

"Wassup with you ?", He asked me, "Feels like we haven't talk in a shitload of time."

"Busy with irrelevant drama. But everything is chill now."

"That's cool. You and Jasmine good ?"

"Decided on being friends."

"Damn, that was fast."

I saw Leah walk inside and I told her wassup while she gave me a head nod before sitting in front of Snoop. Tamia walked inside shortly after and a couple more students.

"Wassup Mell ?", Leah said.

"Aye Leah."

She looked over at Snoop, "Hey Mell friend."

"It's Snoop."

"Is that your real name ?"

Snoop shook his head, "It's actually-"

"So today we are stating with a new segment." Ms. Cassandra said, "Exiting out of Shakespeare, we are beginning into poetry."

"Who's that ?", Snoop asked.

"Leah, she's Jasmine friend."

He nodded, "She's short as hell though."

I laughed and shook my head.

I watched as our teacher, Ms. Cassandra, walked inside and she started to write on the board.

"You ever thought about fucking one of your teachers ?"

A disgusted expression plastered on my face and Leah turned around laughing.

"What ? She's like 22 and she's not ugly."

"Is there a problem in the back ?", Ms. Cassandra asked.

"No Ma'am.", Leah said, trying to control her laughter.

Ms. Cassandra started to talk again, "So everyone will pair into teams of two, let's get started. Everything is due at the end of class."

"Aight, bye Leah.", Snoop said.

"Nigga don't-"

"Actually, you two can work together."

I got up from my desk and sat in front Tamia, "So you know what we're supposed to be doing ?"

"I bet if you were paying attention then you'd know."

"Well help me partner."

She looked up at me before getting some sheets of paper out her binder and putting it up.