Fangs (Pewdiecry fanfic)

I'm trying to make like a supernatural story, like vampires, fairies, and etc. I've had this idea for awhile and I really wanted to make a story. Hope you like this new fanfic, enjoy! C: Plus, the beginning is based off of Rosario + Vampire since it's my favorite anime.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi, the name's Ryan Terry. But please, call me Cry. I'm going to tell you my story, the part in my life that changed who I am...forever. My life's like a rollercoaster, really crazy shit. But you're gonna want to sit back cause it's a lot to take in. Ready?

Chapter 1 (Realization):

Cry's POV:

"Are you new to this school, kid? You don't seem like you're from these parts." I looked at him through the review mirror. "Yea, I transferred. My mom and dad got a new job." He nodded his head in response. I looked to the back of the bus and scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Nobody takes the bus to school anymore?" I chuckled.

"Well kid, everybody in the school stays in dorms now. It's better that way." I looked at him through the mirror again. This guy's a little strange. He was tan and had very dark eyes. He had that devious smile upon his face ever since I got on the bus. "So, where you from?"

I looked away, trying not to speak.

"Kid, I'm only trying to make small talk but I understand if yo-"

"Florida. I'm from Florida." I interrupted his sentence. He chuckled after I said that. "Florida boy huh? You're a long way from home." I nodded my head and looked out the windows of the bus. The sky started fading into a grey-ish color and clouds weren't seen at all. The bus driver made a turn to go on a dirt road.

"Were almost there, kid."

I just gave him a glare and looked back outside the window. We were going through a forest with trees that had no leaves and their colors were black. I had a bad feeling about this school for some reason. It bothered me a bit that I had to finish high school here. I was a junior now. I really didn't have many friends but I hope I can make some at this new school.

I felt the bus slow down and a loud 'screech' was heard before it came to a full stop. "Alright kid," He grabbed a handle right next to him and pulled it to open the doors. "Here's the stop." I stood up and walked out the bus. I stood in front of the doors and looked at the man. "Thank you."

"No problem, kid. A word of advice for you,"I looked at him as he leaned closer to the doors. "Watch you're back at this school, you might not be able to handle Quandel Academy." His smile turned into an evil grin. He then closed the doors and drove off. I started to cough as some the dirt went into my mouth and nose. "What's up with that guy?" I whispered to myself. I held on tight to my backpack and looked at the dirt path leading to the school, it had a sign at the start that had an arrow and it said 'Quandel Academy this way' I looked down the path and shivered nervously. It was really creepy. All you can hear are crows squawking and you can see owls' eyes in the dark, dreadful forest. I took a deep breath and started walking down the path. Here I go. Going through a forest that had 'death' written all over it. I felt as if someone was watching me. I kept on walking and ignored the thought.

I kept on walking but I fastened my pace, the feeling got worse. I walked faster and faster. I started to sweat a little, I was nervous and scared. I then started to run. I looked behind me while running, no one was there. I looked back in front of me and... "OH SHIT!" I fell down on my back as I crashed into someone in front of me. "Ugg" I sat up on the ground and started groaning in pain. I looked up to see a guy. This guy was pretty tall and he had a serious face on. He had sandy, blonde hair and his eyes were...red? That's right, blood red to be exact. He was wearing a black hoodie with some ripped skinny jeans and some black vans. He held out his hand to help get me off the ground. I got up and whipped the dirt off of my clothes.

"Sorry I bumped into you, I was runn-"

"It's ok. Why are you wearing a mask?" He got close to my face and started poking my mask. I couldn't help but blush a little. "Uhh..."

"You smell wierd."

"Huh?" He came up next to me and sniffed me by my neck. I backed away from him. "Why are you smelling me man?" He looked at me and tilted his head. Then quickly held out his hand to shake mine. I flinched at how he made that sudden movement.

"The name's Felix, Felix Kjellberg." He had a thick accent. He was definitely not from America. He was pretty cute though. I looked at him confused but I shook his hand. "Cry." He blinked in confusion. "Cry is your real name?" I chuckled a bit. "I go by Cry." He shook his head. He looked at me with his eyes squinted. He was still holding my hand. I was about to pull away until he pulled me closer to him with so much strength that I gasped and blinked in shock. "Want to be my friend?" He asked me and gave me a small smile. "Umm, sure." He flashed me a warm smile and grasped tight onto my hand and started to drag me down the dirt path. "Come on, let's get to school!"

"Slow down!"

He was walking really fast. It was hard for me to keep up with this guy. I stumbled a couple times trying to keep up with his pace. Then he finally stopped. I let go of his hand and fell on the ground, gasping for air. "You're excited aren't you, Felix?"

"Very excited!" I chuckled a bit then stood up off the ground. I looked up to see this huge castle-looking building. In the front it had in big bold letters 'Quandel Academy'. "Well, this is it." Felix looked at me with eyes of pure excitement. But that suddenly changed as his eyes got a little dull as he sniffed me again. "You smell good, Cry." He got close to me and then grabbed me. I blushed ferociously. "Felix what are you doing!?" I panicked and tried to pull away but he just grabbed my head and tipped it to the side. I felt his warm breath on my neck. Then a little pinch was felt on the side of my neck. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I pushed him off of me and backed away. His eyes widened and looked at me with guilt. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!" He giggled. I looked at him confused. "Why did you just bite my neck?" He pouted and then looked down at his feet. "I'm really sorry." I looked at him, I felt a little bad that I had to push him like that and scream. "It's ok, dude." I blushed a little. He looked at me and said something that was odd. "Well, being a vampire, I just had to get a taste. You smelled delicious and you tasted good too." I gave him a smile but then that faded as i realized what he said. Vampire? "Haha, very funny." I chuckled. "What's so funny?" He looked at me confused. "Im just telling you the truth."

I looked at him and smiled. "Nice try but I know your not a vampire man." He looked at me with serious eyes and scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion. "What are you talking about," He opened his mouth and showed me...fangs? What the hell? He closed his mouth and looked at me strangely. "Did you think I was another monster?" I stood there confused, but I then looked towards the entrance and see a short guy that looked totally normal, but then he grew out wings from his back and flew away. WHAT THE FUCK?! I then see a guy walk pass me and I see a tail hanging from the back of his body. I froze in shock.

Where the hell am I!?!?!!?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How was that? Was it good? Yea it was! ^.^ Well I'll be uploading more often now thanks to summer vacation! :DD Have a swell day!