"Since the X Factor in 2011." Ariel responded.

"HEY! I'M GOING TO NEED SOME TIME OFF! I NEED TO GO DO A REUNION TOUR AND HANG OUT WITH A FAN!" Harry yelled to his boss.

"Okay, stay safe." She replied back.

"So, who do you have so far?" Harry asked as we walked out of the bakery and back to the bus.

"You'll see." I replied.

After another minute or two, we were back at the bus.

"No way." Harry said in disbelief.

"Wait till you see who's inside." Ariel said, smiling from ear to ear.

*Liam's POV*

We are currently stopped in Holmes Chapel, waiting for Ariel and Simon to get back with Harry. I didn't even bother getting out of my bunk. I'll see him eventually. But unfortunately I didn't let very long in here because, as usual, Paul came into the bunk area, ripped open my curtain and pulled me out.

"On your feet." He told me. If this were yesterday, I would have said something obnoxious or nasty about him changing up the wording. But today I don't feel the need.

Paul kneeled down in front of me and lifted his hand up. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see a finger less than inch from my face.

"You are lucky that I need this job. Other wise I would have hit you again for not listening to me." He told me in almost an angry whisper.

He then stood up and grabbed my arm while he was at it, making me stand up with him. He then started dragging me out into the living room and pushed me onto the couch, next to Louis.

"Sit there. They're on their way back now. Harry's going to want to see you." Paul said firmly before going to a different part of the room.

After about a minute Harry walked onto the bus, and I pulled my hood that Louis gave me and hid my face, suddenly becoming very self-concious of the mark Paul left me.

"Niall, Louis? Is that you?" Harry said in disbelief while he ran over there and hugged them.

Glad to know he noticed me too,

"Hey don't forget about me." Paul said happily as he came up from behind Harry.

"PAUL!" Harry yelled and gave him a tight hug.

"Harry, I have someone I would like you to meet." Niall said with a slight smile, before continuing. "This is my two year old daughter, Amanda."

Harry went dead silent. I bet you if I dared to look at Harry right now, his eyes are so very wide.

"Daughter?" Harry questioned in disbelief.

"Yup." Niall said, popping the 'p'.

"Hello." She said.

"Hi," He said with a smile.

After all the excitement was over, I heard Harry whisper something to Louis.

"Who's that sitting on the couch?" He whispered.

I knew he wouldn't recognize me. I stood up with my head down, hood up, and hands in my pockets as I walked back to my bunk.

*Harry's POV*

"What'd I say?" Harry asked in sudden self-consciousness.

"Harry," Louis said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"That's Liam." Louis replied.

"You've got to be kidding me?" I said in disbelief.

"Hey guys, can you give me and Harry a second?" I said to everyone else, who went dead silent.

Once I said that, all of them immediately evacuated the bus, all except for Paul.

"Paul, don't worry. If anything gets out of hand I'll call you immediately." I told him.

He looked at me uneasy for a second before following the rest.

"Was that really him?" Harry asked.

"Yes. It really is." I replied.

"It doesn't even look like him." Harry said.

"I know. His hair is so much longer and he hasn't shaved, which I'm surprised Paul hasn't yelled at him for yet. Anyway, this morning, Paul practically pushed him into the shower." I explained.

"What?" Harry said in disbelief.

"Harry, he's not doing well. When he first arrived yesterday, he was nasty, rude, and obnoxious. Then all of the sudden, he went mute. He only talks with me, but he barely talks. Like one word answers. I think he's depressed." I confessed.

"Depressed about what?" Harry asked.

"What do you think?" I asked Harry.

I could see the sadness in Harry's eyes as soon as I said that, for he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"When you get a chance, try and talk to him. Niall has been completely ignoring him, which is probably killing him inside. He needs to know people are there for him." I told him.

*Liam's POV*

*25 minutes later*

About 25 minutes later, I climbed out of my bunk, to go to the bathroom, when I accidentally knocked someone over. And that someone of course had to be Paul. I stared at him with fear in my eyes, not knowing what to do.

"Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me up?" Paul said in a nasty tone.

I immediately stuck my hand out and he grabbed it, pulling himself up. Once he stood up, he immediately went into the bathroom. Of course he had to go into the bathroom. And of course he had to go in there to take a shower.

I climbed back into my bunk and closed my curtain, trying to relax, but I heard someone calling my name from the other room. I just ignored them and stayed in my bed, hoping they would leave me alone, but no. They had to come into the bunk area and open my curtain.

"Hey Liam. We brought back some pizza. Would you like some?" Harry asked.

I just turned on my side, so that I was facing the wall and pretended to fall asleep.

"I'm going to take that as a no." Harry replied and walked right out of the bunk area.

Why can't everyone just leave me alone?