Fights and Stories

Start from the beginning

"Get out," I said once through my teeth to give him a warning.

"What, no. Why?" Liam said.

"I said get out." I said as I pulled Liam out by the shirt, causing him to fall on the floor.

Louis to open his curtain to figure out what's going on and his eyes widened at the sight.

When Liam hit the floor, I flipped him over this way his back was on the floor. His eyes went wide as I grabbed him by the shirt, very aggressively.

"What's going on?" Louis asked in a very worried tone.

I ignored him, I was too angry to reply.

"Put Ariel's things back in her bunk and take the one above her." I told him threw my teeth.

"No." Liam said.

Wow, this boy actually wants to get smacked today.

I smacked him across the face, leaving a hand print.

"Ow, what was that for?" Liam whined.

"That was not a suggestion. Now unless you want to get hit again, I suggest you get your butt up any get your things from that bunk and put everything where you found. Anything out of place, you'll deal with me." I said through my teeth. I roughly let go and stood up.

"GET UP!" I yelled, causing him to quickly get up and do as he was told. Once he was done I mumbled a thank you before going back to the TV area.

*Ariel's POV*

"Why was that necessary?" I asked out of curiosity as Paul returned.

"He needs to change his attitude and he's not going to do that if he continues to get things handed to him." Paul said with slight anger still in his voice.

I just shook my head.

"By the way, if one little thing is out of place, you tell me and I'll deal with with him." Paul added, then directed his attention to the driver. "Can we stop at the next rest stop. I need to get some air."

"Yes sir." The driver called back.

"If you guys know what's best for you, I wouldn't talk to me right now." Paul warned us.

We just nodded.

*30 minutes later*

We finally arrived at the closest a half an hour later. Once we were parked, the driver immediately opened the doors and Paul was out the door. Wow, Liam must have gotten him really angry.

"Amanda and I are going to get some fresh air." Niall said as he walked towards the exit with Amanda in his arms.

"I'll come with you. I'm pretty hungry." Simon said.

"Hey Ariel, you coming?" Niall asked.

"Nah, I think I'm going to lay down for awhile." I replied.

He nodded and walked off the bus with Amanda and Simon. Once they were off I walked to the bunk area and opened the curtain to my bunk. Thankfully Liam wasn't in it. So I climbed my way in the bunk and made myself comfortable. As I was just about to close the curtain, I heard someone call my name.

"Ariel, is that you?" I heard Louis ask.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I could be asking you the same question." I replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis asked in confusion.

"You were quiet ever since our nap this morning. You were quiet for the rest of the day. You turned down pizza. And you've been in bed all day. What's bothering you?" I asked.

"I promise you it's nothing to worry about. Are you ready to share why you were so upset this morning? It's alright if you're not. I don't want to push you." Louis asked me with concern clear in his voice.

"No, it's alright. I think I'm ready." I replied.

"Wait!" Louis said quickly, before I even had a chance to begin with my story.

"What?" I whined.

Louis moved over on his side in his bunk and patted the spot next to him. I laughed climbed out of my bunk and made myself comfortable.

"You ready to listen now?" I asked with a slight smile as he just nodded.

"Yes." He replied, as he blushed a tiny bit, making me chuckle a little bit.

"Okay, so before I came on this trip, my best friend, Aubrey and I lived together. Actually we lived together for the last three years or so. She sort of took care of me when I was in a bad place. Well, one day she dragged me to work with her because she claims that I needed to get out of the house. Anyway, I went to work with her and basically Simon spoke to me alone, told me that he wanted me to help him find you guys and you know. He said he needed a One Direction fan to help him with the job." I started, but was interrupted by Louis.

"You mean th-" He started but I covered his mouth.

"Liam doesn't know yet." I whispered.

Louis just nodded and mumbled a continue.

"As I was saying, obviously we started out in LA. So Simon told me to tell Aubrey offered me a job and that I took it. We left that night." I continued, but then paused.

"Why did Simon not want you to tell anyone?" Louis asked.

"He wanted it to be kept a secret until he was ready." I replied.

"Is that why were you so upset this morning?" Louis asked.

"No. I received a phone call from Aubrey yesterday. She asked me where I was. I told her that I was in LA. I lied straight to her face and she knew it." I said, starting to get a little upset again.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked with concern.

"She was in LA. She wanted us to work together at the England studio, but Simon insisted that I work at the one in LA. I guess she had a feeling that we were lying, so she flew out and found out that I never worked at the studio to begin with." I explained, then paused for a second before continuing. "I got a text from her this morning. She said that I either have to tell her where I am or I could forget about our friendship. She also said that when I get back to LA, I need to pack my things immediately and find another place to stay."

As I explained this, a tear slowly strolled down my face. Louis noticed and engulfed me in a hug, as he comforted me.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't need her. You've got me, Niall, Paul, and Simon now." He said as he rubbed my back.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but the last thing I remember was Louis whispering comforting words in my ear as I dozed off.