"Well, we got here and it took him five minutes to open the door. And when he finally did, it took us a minute to recognize him." I started.

"Recognize him?" Paul asked in confusion.

"Let's just say he needs a shower, a change of clothes, and a razor." I told him.

"Is he really that bad?" Paul asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'll be right there." Paul said.

"Can you bring him a new attitude while you're add it?" I say sarcastically.

"What?" Paul asked in confusion.

"Nothing, just get here quick." I replied before hanging up.

"Is he on his way?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

After about another 15 minutes of waiting, Paul finally arrived.

"This house right here?" Paul asked pointing to he house.

"Yeah." I replied.

Without a word, Paul walked right up to the front door and rung the doorbell. After about a minute, he checked to see if the door was locked. After discovering that it was, I experienced him do something that I never thought he'd do. He kicked in the door.

"Well, that was definitely unexpected." Ariel said in disbelief.

"You think?" I said with the same disbelief and shock that she had.

A moment later, Paul is carrying Liam on his shoulder.

"That place is disgusting." Paul said as he started walking back to the bus.

"Let me go! What's wrong with you?!" I heard him yell.

"Should we go get his clothes?" Ariel asked.

"He can just wear some of the boys clothes. Paul said it was disgusting in there. I'm not taking a chance of figuring what clean and what isn't." I replied as I started following closely behind Paul.

*15 minutes later*

Paul eventually put Liam down about half way back. Liam obviously tried to run. He didn't make it very far.

"Let Ariel and I go in first." I said as we approached the bus.

"Wait a second, what's going on?" Liam asked in confusion.

"We'll tell you once you have a better attitude." Ariel snapped as she stormed onto the bus.

*Ariel's POV*

"What happened? Why did Paul have to go over there?" Niall asked.

"Let's just say that he needs an attitude check." I replied as I sat down on the couch next to Louis.

As I sat down next to Louis, I saw him blush a little bit and shifted his eyes away from me. That's weird.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked.

"He's not the same Liam you remember from 3 years ago." Simon said as he entered the bus.

Niall gave Simon a questioning look.

"Bring him on." Simon told Paul.

Paul pushed Liam roughly onto the bus, causing him to stumble.

"Why'd you push me?" Liam asked him in disbelief.

"That was for being rude to both Simon and Ariel." Paul snapped. "Now get up before I make you stand up."

Liam quickly got on his feet and made his way to the back of the bus, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Woah, what's his problem?" Niall asked.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"Daddy, I hungry." My two year old daughter told me.

"Okay sweetie, what do you want?" I asked her.

"Pizza pwease." She said in her adorable little voice.

"Okay, let's go." I said as I picked up my daughter.

"Anyone else coming to the pizza parlor on the corner?" Niall asked before he exited.

"I will." Simon and I both said in unison, not wanting to stay back with Liam.

"Are you coming Paul?" Niall asked.

"Sorry, I have to stay with the brat. But can you bring me back some pizza." I replied.

"Sure, what about you Lou?" Niall asked.

"I'm not that hungry." He said.

"Are you sure? You're always up for some pizza." Niall asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied.

"No thanks. I think I'm just going to lie down for awhile."

Niall just nodded and all of us exited the bus. Well that was weird.