Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*HARRY'SPOV*

I was so relieved when Amelia said yes to coming on tour with me! I really don't know what I would of done if she said no. We stood there kissing for what felt like forever before my mum came in and interupted us.grr.

"Good news?" She asked smiling.

"Yepp"I said smiling like crazy.

"I told you!" She said and walked out.

"Let's go and get dressed" Amelia said

"Okay princess" I said taking her hand and we walked upstairs to my room. I got a freshly ironed shirt and some jeans out of my wardrobe. 

"I'll go in the bathroom" She said

"Aw" I moaned. She laughed and playfully hit my arm before taking her clothes into the bathroom to get ready.

*AMELIA'S POV*

I went in the bathroom and locked the door, before putting on my new red lace dress that showed my small body off. I decieded that I'd have my hair in loose curls, so I didn't do it in the bathroom, I just put on some black mascara that brought out my blue eyes, (I don't really wear makeup) and walked out the bathroom back into Harry's room and he was stood wearing a shirt and jeans.

"You look beautiful" He said staring at my body up and down for atleast 5 minutes, which kinda made me feel uncomfertable.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I replied walking over to him and kissing him on the lips. Harry laughed. 

We were going to a christmas party as we did every year, then a few people came back to Harry's and /anne and my mum kindly cooks everyone a big christmas dinner. I grabbed my curlers and went back in the bathroom to curl my hair, I kept glancing at Harry through the mirror, he was deep into thought, something was on his mind. He hadn't been his full self since we went to see his dad. When I finally finished curling my hair and putting loads of hairspray on it I walked out of the bathroom and up to Harry, he still stood there with his thinking expression on his face.

"What you thinking about baby?" I asked putting my hand on his chest. Harry sighed.

"I'm not going to lie and say nothing, its just that, well.. My dad asked me to be his best man at his wedding" He said almost to fast that I couldn't understand.

"And how do you feel about this?" I asked looking into his amazing green eyes.

"I'm not sure" He replied sighing. "Ijust need to let him know if I want to of not by new years.

"Thats ages away! you have plenty of time to deciede" I said trying to be supportive.

"I suppose so, I just can't stop thinking about it" he said hugging me.

"Everything will be fine" I replied hugging back.

***

"Look at the time! Oh my gosh we're going to be so late!" Anne shouted

"Its fine its only half 11, we still have half an hour to get there" Harry replied 

"It takes a while to get there though Harry" She replied.

"Right, we're ready, lets go guysss" I shouted as we all pushed out of the door, we couldn't all fit in 1 car, so me and Harry went in his, and my mum, Anne, Maria, and Gemma went in Anne's car. I sat down next to Harry as he started the engine. He turned to look at me and said.

"I really do love you"

"I really do love you too Harry" He smiled showing his amazing dimples, then he began to drive, the rest of the drive was quite quiet, but it wasn't one bit awkward. All that could be heard was the faint sound of the radio.