Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*AMELIA'S POV*

I woke up in the night, I think it was because I was excited for christmas, even though I'm 17 now, you're never too old. I looked at the clock it was 12:45, so I decieded to play a little game thing with Harry.

"Harry, Harry" I whispered shaking his sleeping body lightly.

"Whaaat?" He said grumpily swating away my hand with his.

I laughed quitely before whispering "Harry quick wake up! Santa's here!" 

He opened his eyes and moved over to the other side of the bed, then patted the part he'd been lay on for me to get in.

"Harry, can you hear the reindeer on the roof?" I asked trying so hard to hold in my laughs.

"Yeah" he said smiling playing along with me.

"I wonder if he's got any presents for me" I whispered cuddleing into his warm chest.

"I bet he will, You'll be on the good list I'll be on the naughty list" He said roughly, putting his arm around my back,

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I didn't listen to my mummy when she told me to go to bed" He laughed.

M"Ommmm" I laughed with him. "Goodnight handsom. I said cuddleing into him.

"Night beautiful" He replied.

***

*CHRISTMAS DAY*

*HARRY'S POV*

I woke up at 7. Too early, but Is christmaaaaaasss!! So I'm not that bothered. Amelia was still cuddled into me from last night I lay there with my arm still around her, I knew she was awake, she always did this. She pretended to be asleep but I could tell she was awake because she was breathing quiet, when she's asleep she breathes louder.

"Merry christmas princess"  I said as I kissed Amelia's forhead,

"Merry christmas baby" She said with her soft tired voice. "I can't wait for today! Christmas's here are the best!" She said excitedly

"I know baby, and this will be our first of many christmas's together" I said. Amelia smiled and kissed me on the lips. "I love you princess" I said.

"I love you too handsom" She replied "C'mon lets get upp" She said sitting up.

"Okaay" I said hopping out of bed and putting some joggers and a t-shirt on. Amelia put her hair into a pony-tail, and put her red dressing-gown on, before we both headed downstairs.

*AMELIA'S POV*

Me and Harry walked down the stairs holding hands, and much to our supprise everyone was already up!

"Nice of you to join us" Anne said smiling. "Merry christmas"

"Merry chhristmas to you to" I replied and me and Anne hugged.  

"Merry christmas mum" Harry said hugging her.

"Merry christmas Sarah" He said.

"Merry christmas mum" I said smiling and hugged her.

"Merry christmas everyone" My mum said and we all began laughing at the amount of 'merry christmas's' we'd been saying. Anne and my mum sat on the 2 seater sofa, Gemma and Maria sat on the 2 chairs, so that left me and Harry with the 3 seated sofa. We both sat down, and I leaned on Harry as I usually dp and he put his arm round me. Its our position.

"I want Amelia to open her's of me last" Harry said.

"Awh" I said pretending to sulk "I bet its something really good. It'll be much better than what I got you" I said.

"Naah" He said. "But I want to open it now" He said chuckeling.

"Fine" I said handing him the present.

"I bet its somethinf romantic" Gemma said

"Not really" I laughed. As Harry began to unwrap the present, I felt really worried that he wouldn't like it. What if he had spent loads on me, and I just got him some aftershave.

"Aww! Thankyou princess" He said once he'd unwrapped it,he kissed my forhead.

"Is it the right one?" I asked worried.

"Yeppp" He replied, I sighed of relief.

***

We'd opened most of the presents, there was just Harry's gift to his mum, and his gift to me. 

"I want Amelia to open her's first" He said smirking. I knew what his mums present was, I really wanted to know mine!

"Yaay" I squeeled, as Harry handed me a small black box. I opened it slowly and saw a beautiful paper plane necklace just like Harry's.

"It's beautiful" I whispered.

"Now we match" Harry said proudly ad he put the necklace round my neck and fastened it.

"Thankyou baby" I said kissing him.

"No worries princess, now mumopen yours!" He said excitedly. I smiled

"OH MY GOD HARRY YOU SHOULDNT' HAVE" Anne and Gemma screamed!

"It's nothing" He said smiling. Everyone decieded to get dressed, as I was leaving the room Harry grabbed my arm.

"I have 1 more thing fot you princess" He said smiling showing his dimples.

"Harryyy! You shouldn't of!" I said.

"Just open it" He said handing me an envelope. I quickly opened it eager to see what was inside. There was a letter saying.

"Amelia, As you know I'm going on tour soon and I can't bare the thought of not seeing you for ages! I missed you when we wern't together, so I can't imagine how much I'd miss you now. So I asked you mum if you could come on tour with us. And guess what?! She said YES!!! But thats only if you want to, you don't have to princess. But I would love it if you did.

Love Harry (handsom)"

"Harry!!" I squeeled swinging my arms around his neck. "I'd love to!"

"Thats great!" He said excitedly kissing me.

"Are anyother of the boys' girlfriends coming?" I asked being curious me.

"Yep, Louis' bringing Eleanor, Liam's bringing Danielle, Zayn's bringing Perrie for part of is because she has to go to her own tour, and Niall's bringing someone called Laura" Harry said.

"Yay" I squeeled! "Harry I can't wait" 

"Me neither princess" He replied.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Just a shortie todayy! vote, comment shareeee!

Love you crazymofos :D

-Amelia<3