Chapter 4

AMELIA'S POV

Oh my gosh!!! Harry just asked me to dinner! Outside I was acting cool but inside I was going crazy!

"I'd love too!" I squeeled like an idiot, Harry looked so relieved. I threw my arms around his neck and he put his round my back. I could feel his large hands shaking as they rubbed my back, I ran my small fingers through his perfect curls in attempt to calm him down.

"Thank you" He whispered softly into my ear,

"What for?" I whispered back not completely sure why we were whispering,

"Everything" he said with his raspy voice a little louder.

I felt something wet drip on my face.

"Urgh, rain!" Harry said as he stood up and put his arms up to help me up.

"Typical British weather" i said taking harrys big hands and standing up, He laughedand we quickle picked up all the picnic stuff and ran to the car laughing. Harry unlocked it and we both scrambeld in.

"I'm soaking!" Harry said looking at me with his shiny green eyes.

"Join the club" I said laughing. Harry Laughed then started the car and drove back to his house.

***

I heard knocking on my room's door,

"Come in!" I shouted while applying my final bit of makeup. I saw my mums reflection in the mirror and turned to face her.

"Hi mum" I said putting on my silver ear rings that matched my long black and silver dress that showed my small body shape,

"You and Harry going out tonight?" She asked quitely

"Yeah" I said smiling

"Just don't do anything stupid!" She said as she walked out the room. I was so confused, why was she acting like Harry was bad! She would usually be all for me going out with Harry, I've lost count how many times she said we'd be cute together. But why doesn't she think that now?

"You look beautiful" Said Harry's raspy voice distracting me from my thoughts. I turned towards him quickly.

"Aw, thankyou, but I don't" I said blushing. He sat on the end of my bed and stared at me.

"What?" I asked as I sat on the bed next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Your just perfect!" He replied as he picked me up and put me on his knee holding me like a baby.

"No, you'r the perfect one" I said giggleing "And you look so handsom in a suit" I added looking deep into his green eyes and putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Nahh" He said as his soft pink lips pecked my little hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thaaaaats chapter 4! :D

Thaks for reading, sorry its short I'm trying to make my chapters longer but its hard :L

Comment and vote! :*

-Amelia<3