Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Amelia's POV*

"Amelia, you ready to go? We're going to be late!" Harry shouted from downstairs

"Yeah I'm coming babe" I replied and I grabbed my pink suitcase and dragged it down stairs where Harry took it off me and went outside, I'm guessing he was putting it in the car. 

"Bye hunny, stay safe" My mum said hugging me then kissing me on the cheek.

"I will mum" I replied smiling. Harry walked back in the door and straight to his mum and he took her in a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you baby" Anne said with tears in her eyes.

"I'll miss you too mum" Harry replied, he was upset as well. They mumbles stuff like 'I love you' and 'Call me when ever' then let go of the hug and Harry went to Gemma.

"Bye sis" He said hugging Gemma

"Bye Haz" Gemma replied hugging back.

"Ready babe?" Harry said and he turned to me, his green eyes all teary. I nodded and took his hand.

"Bye everyone, I love you all" I said smiling and waving. I recieved various 'byes'.

"Bye everyone" Harry said sounding upset. He got 'byes' from everyone, then we walked outside. Harry opened the passenger door for me and I hopped in, then he ran round to his side and got in himself. Before turning on the engine and begining to drive. 

***

We was half way too the airport and the ride had been silent the whole time, with verious sighs from Harry, and every so often a tear would slip down his cheek, I put my hand on his leg to comfort him, I just let him get his feelings out. Who knows how long he could be away for, I mean I know I'm going too, but I can go home evenever I want, but Harry can't . 

We arrived at the airport, and parked the car and got our suitcases out of the back then began walking towards the enterance. It was still silent.

"You okay babe" I asked quietly breaking the silence, Harry looked at me with blood shot eyes and sighed.

"I know, just take the mick, get it over and done with" He said.

"Babe, I'm not take the mick, I'm gere for you, I'll try my best to make you not homesick" I said looking into his eyes, and we both stopped walking and stared into eachothers eyes for what felt like years.

"I'm sorry" Harry said before he burst into tears. I pulled him into a hug, he hugged back and cried onto my shoulder.

"It's okay baby, get it all out" I said and I put my hand through his curls.

"I-i just miss them so much" Harry cried.

"I know you do babe" I replied. We stood hugging for a while, me rubbing Harry's back attempting to calm him down. 

"Right, lets go in" Harry said once he'd calmed down

"Alright babe" I replied as our fingers entwined and we began walking.

***

"Harryyyy!" Niall shouted and he ran over to us and gave Harry a 'man hug'

"Hey Niall" Harry said, trying to sound cheery.

"Have you been crying?" Niall whispered looking at Harry.

"How can you tell?" Harry asked.

"Mate your eyes are bloodshot" Niall replied, his irish accent visable

"Oh" Harry said before he turned to me.

"Anyway, this is Amelia" Harry said loud enough so the whole gang could hear.

"Hey Amelia, nice to finally meet you, Harry's talked about you alot" Liam said

"Hi Liam, and oh really?" I asked turning to Harry who was now blushing and trying to hide behind Louis. "And whats he been saying about me?" I asked

"Errmm" Liam began but was cut of my Louis shouting "He really really likes you and that your so beautiful which is true!"

"Cough cough" Eleanor pouted.

"Err, I didn't mean that, sorry babe" Louis said and he kissed Eleanor on her nose. I laughed at how cute they are together. I turned around to Harry who was having a convosation with Zayn, I decieded not to interupt them, so I walked over to Eleanor and Sophia.

"Hi hun" Sophia said.

"Hey" I replied, sitting down next to them

"Welcome to the 1D girlfriend club" Eleanor winked. We all laughed

"So do you guys stay the whole tour?" I asked

"Depends, sometimes we go home to see our families, but we spend most of our time on tour" Sophia replied.

"Oh" I replied.

"Guys, the jets ready!" A man I've never seen before shouted over to us.

"Okay Paul!" Zayn replied and he grabbed his bag, as did everyone else including myself. Then Harry walked over to me.

"Ready babe" He said as he put his arm around my waist

"Yep" I replied and kissed his nose

"Eww will you guys get a room!" Louis shouted I blushed and hid behind Harry.

"Shut up Lou" Harry laughed as we all walked towards the jet.

________________________________________________________________________

I'm back updating guys :) Sorry for bad spelling. I really can't spell, and sorry for any mistakes<3