Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*AMELIA'S POV*

"Whats wrong?" I asked Harry worried.

"I can't keep it to myself anymore!" He exclamed

"What is it?" I asked putting my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"When we went to see my dad... When you was in the bathroom" He said before pausing

"What happened?" I said pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"He wants me to be the best man at his wedding" Harry said so quick I could only just understand.

"Thats great!" I said smiling, confused on why he was worried about it.

"I don't know whether or not to say yes, my mum and sister don't even know he's getting re-married. He hurt us so much when he left, I don't know how to tell my mum and Gemma." He said

"Harry" I sigh "Everything will be fine, you just gotta talk to your mum and Gemma, their going to find out sooner or later, and anyway I thought your mums wth Robin now?" I said holding on to his big hands.

"I suppose so" He sighed. "But do I say yes to being his best man?"

"Of couse you do!" I exlaimed wrapping my arms around him again.

"Okay" He smiled.

***

*4 DAYS LATER*

*AMELIAS POV*

I heard my phone ring, it was Maisy's ringtone so I answered.

"Heyy gurlll" I said

"Hey boo!" She shouted

"You going to the party tonight?" I asked... An old friend of ours was having a new years party, me and Harry were invited and they said to bring friends, so I invited Maisy and Camryn, and Harry invited his band mates Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam. We were all getting ready at Harry's since Gemma and Maria were at someone elses getting ready for another party, and my mum and Anne had gone out somewhere.

"Of course we are!" She answered

"Gooood! Come to Harry's at 5 to get ready?" I said

"Will do" She replied and we said our good byes and hung up.

"Harryyy" I shouted

"Whaaat" He replied from downstairs.

"What time are the boys coming?" I asked, Harry always refrered to them as 'the boys' so thats what I called them to.

"Around 5ish" He shouted back up

"Okaay" I replied as I began to walk downstairs.

"Amelia" Harry asked.

"Yeah babe?" She replied.

"I told my dad I'd be his best man" He replied. A smile grew on my face

"Thats great!" I sqeeled. Harry laughed

"So what are we gonna do until 5?" I asked leaning up to kiss Harry's soft lips.

"Well it's 3:30 now, so we could watch a film or something?" He suggested.

"Can't we go outside?" I wined

"If you want to" He replied grabbing my hand, We got our shoes and coats on and walked out of the house, our fingers entwined.

"Where we going?" Harry asked.

"I don't know" I laughed "Where ever we end up" I replied.

***