Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Amelia's POV*

"Isn't there anyone else getting on here?" I asked Harry as we sat in our seats on the jet.

"Nope, just for us" he replied smiling

"Cool" I laughed.

"Yep, and since we're going to Australia and it's a long flight theres beds, a tv, and any food you want" Harry said sounding impressed.

"Thats awesome!" I said sounding like a kid, harry laughed. Everyone was now sitting down, Louis and Eleanor we're infront of me and Harry, and Liam and Sophia we're accross from them, and then Niall and Zayn we're accross from me and Harry.

"Put your seatbelts on guys, we're about to take off" Paul shouted, he was sat at the front with some of the other crew. We all did as we was told and got ready for take off. I hate flying so this was scary for me. As we began to move down the runway I grabbed Harry's hand and held it up to my chest.

"If anything happenes, I love you Harry" I said as I squeezed my eyes closed preparing myself for going up.

"Nothings going to happen babe" Harry replied and he kissed my cheek and put his arm around me. I put my head on his chest and got comfy.. This was going to be a long flight. 

***

"Babe, we're here" I heard Harry's raspy voise whisper into my ear, giving my shivers. I groaned, was I really asleep for that long?

"C'mon baby" Harry said and he lifted me up out of my seat causing me to quickly open my eyes and hold on to him really tight.

"Alright, I'm up" I mumbled Harry laughed and put me down. We walked off the plane hand in hand. Once we we're off the plane Paul gathered us all up and told us to get out suitcases.

"Ahh there's mine!" I shouted to Harry as my suitcase came round the belt that brought all the luggage off the plane. I quickly tried to grab it, but failed miserabley and it kept going round, and I fell over. Then Harry went to grab my pink suitcase and lifted it off no problem.

"You need some muscles babe" Harry laughed.

"Thats what your for" I replied smirking and everyone laughed. Everyone else managed to get their cases, even the other girls which made me look like a complete idiot. Then we walked outside where there was the 1D tour bus waiting for us. Harry grabbed my hand and started running towards it.

"Harry why are we running?" I asked laughing

"So we get first dibs on our beds" He laughed. We must of looked like right idiots since we we're the only people running, we got to the bus and  ran inside.

"Bagsie this bed for us!" Harry shouted I turned around and he was sitting on a double bed.

"Sounds good" I replied and I sat next to Harry.

"Ohh, now I get why you was running, you wanted  the double bed" Louis laughed.

"We can get the other double bed babe" Eleanor said and she put her arm around Louis' back. Liam and Sophia got the other double bed, and then Zayn and Niall we're left with the 2 single bunk beds, which they we're fine with since there was only 1 of them.

"Guys, we're going to drive to the studio, then you can all head of to the beach or whatever, and I'll wait on here for Lou and Lux" Paul said as he climbed on the bus.

"Okay Paul" Liam said.

"Lets get our swim stuff ready!" Eleanor squeeled excitedly.

"Yeah" Me and Sophia said in unison. We went to our cases and got out some swimwear, I got a black and white polka dot bikini, and sneeked in the bathroom to slip it on under my denim shorts and pink holister top, I decieded to put my hair in a high ponytail and tied a ribbon around it. Then came backoutside where there was a que to get in the bathroom.

"Take your time" Louis joked.

"Hey, a girls gotta look good" I replied.

"Yeah for Harry" Louis replied smirking.

"Oh your just jealous that he's all mine" I replied smiling.

"You want a bet?" Louis said pretending to be mad but doing a bad job since he was laughing.

"Sure" I replied stepping closer to him

"Fine, Harry, me or her?" Louis said. I laughed.

"Sorry mate, but I'm going with my girl" Harry said putting his arm around me an his soft lips kissed my cheek. My heart melted when he said 'my girl' knowones ever called me that before! I smirked.

"Ha" I said poking Louis.

"Fine, I've got my El" Louis replied and turned to her basically attacking her lips with his, they turned out to have a full make-out session, before me and Harry decieded to join in, his soft lips danced in sync with mine, I could smell the mint flavour on his breath from the polo he had eaten earlier, we started moving until my back hit a wall, Louis and El did the same thing, and from the corner of my eye I saw Liam and Sophia joined in too. 

"Jump" Harry mumbles, still not breaking the kiss, I did as I was told and jumped as Harry caught me, I wrapped my legs around his body and he held my thighs up with his large hands, I put my hands through his locks knowing that he loves it when I do that, things got pretty heated and I was about to lift up Harry's shirt until I realised that we was still in the same room as everyone else, I looked out the corner of my eye and could see Louis and El, and Liam and Sophia had only just broken their kiss, so I decieded to pull away from Harry before something else happened. Harry pouted then realised why I pulled away and put me down

"That was fun" Eleanor said smiling.

"That was scary!" Niall said looking at Zayn. That must of been pretty awkward for them since they we're just stood there. We all laughed.

***

"Australia, Australia, Australia" Harry sang as we walked down the beach, our fingers entwined, trying to find a good spot to sit.

"You like it here?" I laughed, Harry blushed.

"Did I sing that outloud?" Harry asked

"Yep" I laughed.

"How about we sit here?" Louis shouted over pointing to the beautiful white sands of Australia.

"Looks good" Liam shouted back. We all walked over and set our towels down and sat on them. The boys all took their tops off, leaving myself and the girls starstruck.

"Do you girls have your bikini's on under your clothes?" I asked Sophia and Eleanor

"Yeah, do you?" Eleanor replied.

"Yeah" I replied, we decieded to take of our clothes so we was just in our bikinis, Sophia had a purple bikini, while Eleanor had a red one. I was sat talking to the girls for a bit, but I could see Harry kept looking at me, so I decieded to have some fun.

"Can I help you Styles, you keep looking at me" I managed to say with a straight face.

"Errm, no?" Harry said more as a question.

"Well then stop looking at my body then" I laughed and I walked over to Harry and sat on his knee.

"But your so damn attractive babe" He growled in my ear and put his arms around me.

"Your not to bad your self" I said quietly to him, he laughed I could feel his body go up and down under me.

"I'm so hot" I said putting my hand over my head dramatically.

"Damn right you are" Harry mumbled.

"What was that styles?" I asked.

"Errm, nothing.. You want to go in the sea?" He said trying to change the subject

"Sure" I replied.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: TCAs tonight! I'm setting my alarm for 1am so I can get up and watch it! :D

Gonna update soon<3