Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*AMELIA'S POV*

I woke up with the worst hangover ever!!! I don't remember anything from last night, I must of been very drunk.

"You awake?" I heard my mums soothing voice say.

"Hmmm" I groaned

"Harry gave you a piggy back home lastnight, you threw up all over him, even in his hair" She said sounding unimpressed

"oh my god, not the curls!" I said trying to sit up but lying back down on Harry's comfy bed because my head hurt to much. "Where is he now?" I asked.

"He slept on the sofa last night, so I think he's still there" My mum replied.

"Why?" I asked now managing to sit up.

"Do you not remember?" My mum asked.

"Uhm, no?" I said rubbing my sore head, my mum passed me some tabets and water to help sooth my head, I took them quickly before listening to my mum.

"Amelia you told him to fuck (Sorryyy haha) of to Australia and that you never want to see him again, and that your over" She said looking concerned. I could feel a tear dripping down my cheek.

"I-i-i didn't mean it mum!" I whispered.

"I know hunny, but Harry's pretty upset, you should talk to him." She replied

"Can you ask him to come up? I don't think he'd come if I asked" I replied wiping away my cold tears.

"Sure hunny" My mum said before hugging me then getting off the bed and walking out to get Harry. 

What had I done?! I was so happy and I ruined everything, Harry's never going to forgive me now, he wont want me to go on tour with him, he wont want to ever see me again. I heard footsteps which snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked over to the door to see Harry's head peaking round, his eyes were like mine, puffy and red from crying.

*ANNE'S POV* (ooooooh)

"I really hope they make up" Sarah said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Me too, Harry was in tears when he told me what happened,  I've never seen my boy so upset" I replied.

"I just don't understand, Amelia never usually gets like that, and she thinks the world of Harry, she wouldn't do anything to hurt him" Sarah sighed.

"It was the alcohol talking, not her" I replied taking a dip of my tea.

*AMELIA'S POV*

"I'm so so so sorry Harry" I said getting out of bed and wrapping my arms around Harry's warm body, ignoring the fact that my head was still killing. Harry was more important.

"Oh, so you remember saying it?" He asked coldly.

"What? No Harry, my mum just came up and told me what happened! I didn't mean any of it, it was the alcohol talking! I'm so so sorry!" I replied tearing up again. Harry sighed and finally wrapped his arms around me returning the hug.

"I'm sorry princess" He said loooking into my eyes.

"What for? You didn't do anything" I replied.

"For being an idiot and thinking it was you saying that, not the alcohol" He replied

"Harry you have every right to be mad and upset with me" I replied frowning.

"Lets just forget it eh?" Harry said cheerfully. "Anyway, hows your head?" He asked

"Painful!" I groaned. "Hows your hair" I laughed, "I'm so sorry about that by the way"

"Well it still smells like your barf, but it will live" Harry replied laughing.

"Friends again?" I asked looking into Harry's beautiful emerald eyes

"We were always friends" Harry replied kissing my nose.

*ANNE'S POV*

"Their laughing, they must of made up" I whisper shouted to Sarah, we were listening to Amelia and Harry, just because were nosey. 

"Thats great!" Sarah whispered putting her thumbs up.

"Quick lets get outta here before they realise we've been behind the door" I whispered, Sahah agreed, and we both walked down the stairs quietly and went out of the house to my car.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hellooo, Sorryy i've ot into the habit of not updating much, and my chapters are going short again -.-.. But what do you think of this chappy?

-Amelia<3