Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Sarah, Maria, Amelia! Its so good to see you!" shouted Anne as she squeezed us alll in to a group hug. "How are you all?" She asked.

"Were all fine" replied my mum. "How are you?"

"I'm great!" Anne replied cheerfully.

We walked inside the house, everyone chatting and smiling. When we got inside Maria went upstairs to find Gemma, and I went in the kitchen with my mum and Anne.

"Harry's not back yet, but I think he'll be home in the next few days" Anne said while making two cups of coffee for herself and my mum; I don't like coffee, I'd rather have water or juice. I'm not a fan of hot drinks. A big smile gew on my face as i thought it would be longer until Harry was home.

"Amelia can't wait to see him!" said my mum.

I could feel myself blushing, and I suddenly felt really hot.

"Aw I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing you too Anne replied smiling.

***

I woke up with the cold sun peaking through the curtains. I rolled over yawning to check the time, the red numbers on the digital clock read as 10:23am. I gasped as I never usualy sleep in, then got up and slowly walked down the stairs to see mum and Anne about to leave the house.

"Oh morning sleepy head" My mum said softly, we're going food shopping; and Maria and Gamma are at the cinema. You'll be alright by yourself for a while won't you?"

"Yeah" I grumbled. And with that we said our goodbyes and mum and Anne left. I decided to get a shower and since I was alone I put some music of my phone on. As I started to wash my long red hair, One Direction's Kiss you came on, I couldn't halp but sing as I now all the words.By the time the song had finished I was out of the shower, and dressed into my Pink skinny jeans and my grey jumper with a big heart on. I put my hair in a towel and turned my music of before unlocking the bathroom door. As I started to open it I heard a husky voice say,

"I like your song choice" I turned to see Harry stood leaning on the wall looking at me with his shining green eyes.

"Harry!" I shouted as a squeezed him so hard he was struggleing to breathe. I was so happy to se ehim that I ignored the face that he had just heard me singing one of his songs.

"I've missed you" he said smiling, I found that cute since were not even together..

"I've missed you too" I replied with a small tear of happiness rolling down my cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo, like chapter 2? Harry's back wooo! :D.. I wonna know what you think so leave comments? :)

Love and hugs,

-Amelia<3