Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked while opening a can of cola and sitting to the sofa next to me.

"I don't mind" I replied plaiting my red hair.

"How about we go for a picnic?" Harry suggested

"Sounds great!" I said enthusiastically.

"Good, I'll pack the food; you get ready, I know how long you girls take" Harry replied winking

"hey!" I said playfully hitting his am.

***HARRY'S POV***

I was about to go on a picnic with the most amazing girl in the world!!! But she didn't know anything about what I'd planned.

I was getting the food ready and I heard Amelia's soft voice call my name, so I ran up the stairs to see what the beautiful girl wanted.

"Harry, which bag should I use?" she asked smiling and homding up two black bags, one with spots and the other with stripes.

"Ermmm.. Spots?" I said more as a question.

"Okay"She answered still smiling.

"I'll go and finish the food" I said walking out the door

"OkieDokie" Amelia replied.

Her eyes were just amazing! The way they shined dofferent shades of blue just made my heard flutter! I walked downstairs and finished the food before putting on my black converse and red hoodie. I turned to see Amelia looking up at me with her sparkeling blue eyes; holding the little picnic basket in her small hands.

"Ready to go?" She asked

"Yep" I replied opening the door for her.

"Are we walking?" She asked smiling.

"Nah, lets be lazy" I said winking and opening my car door for her to get in. Amelia just smiled nd hopped in.

...

***AMELIA'S POV***

As I got in Harry's car, all I sould smell was him... I loved it!I tried to breathe through my nose as much as I could to take in the lovely smell of Harry. Harry got in, put his seatbelt on and winked at me before starting the car and driving with his full attention on te road.

"I can't wait for this! I'm so hungry, I didn't have any breakfast" I said rubbing my stomach.

"It's a good job I packed lots of food then" Harry said grinning showing his perfect little dimples. I giggled.

...

We soon arrived at a beautiful little field with lush green grass and pretty flowers. Harry got out of the car and jogged round to my side to open the door for me. I grabbed the picnic basket and my bag and climbed out smiling.

"Should we sit here?" I said standing under a pink blossom tree.

"Sure, if you want" Harry replied walking over to me with his hands in his jean pockets and the wind blowing his curls making them go crazy.

I put the red blanket down, and sat on it waiting for Harry before I opened the picnic.

"Do you want a jam or cheese sandwich?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Hmm, half of each?" I said just to be awkward.

"Sounds good to me" Harry said laughing.

...

***HARRY'S POV***

After we finished eating, we lay on the blanket and just talked. It was nice catching up after so long. I turned me head to look at Amelia, she was lay on her side facing me and smiling. I turned on my side to face her. We just lay there looking into eachothers eyes before Amelia started to play with my curls. I chuckled as she got her fingers stuck, pulling on my head a little to get them out.

"Sorry" She whispered.

"Its fine" I said smiling and sitting up. "Amelia?"

"Yeah she asked sitting up and looking in to my green eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked

"Anything" She answered.

"Well, would you.. um.. like you, um.. go out for dinner with me, as a.. kind of date?" I stuttered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clif hangerrr! ;o hahaa ;) Thanks for reading :) Don't forget to vote and comment!<3

-Amelia<3