Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Harrys pov*

I woke up to the cold sin shining oin my face. I rolled over to check the time, the clock read '7:32' Why was I up so early?! I looked down to see if Amelia was still asleep, but all I saw was an empty bed and a note, I quickly got out of bed and grabbed the note and started to read. It said:

"Harry, don't worry I've just gone out to clear my head. I don't know when I'll be back, but if you really need me call me :)

Love youuu!!! From Amelia xxxxxxxxx"

I dropped the note on the floor and grabbed my phone, I quickly dialled Amelia's number.. I needed to get hold of her before she did something stupid, I don't want her to go back to cutting herself again.

*FLASHBACK AGE 13*

"Harry, I really need to talk to you" Amelia cried into my chest.

"Amelia whats wrong?" I asked concerned She showed me her wrists. They were full of scars from cutting herself. I couldn't say anything, my mouth went dry.

"H-harry, please don't be mad" She pleaded

"I'm not mad princess" I replied hugging her (Yes, I've always called Amelia princess.. Ever since we were about 4) "Just tell me why? Tell me evrything, what was so bad that you wanted to do it?!" I replied tearing up, but I held them in, I wanted to stay strong.

"Its just them."She replied bluntly. I knew exactly who 'them' were. They were the 'popular' people at school. They had always hated Amelia for no reason, but the sad thing is when we was at primary school half of them were bestfriends with her. Then at high school they met these other girls and they all turned and bullied her. I used to have to sing to Amelia through the phone to get her to sleep  at night otherwise she wouldn't sleep at all, worrying about what was going to happen the next day.

"What have they done to you? I'll seriously hurt them!!!" I shouted getting defencive, I'd do anything for Amelia.

"No Harry, I'ts over now" She replied rubbing my arms to calm me down

"What do you mean?" I asked. She started to cry again,

"Harry I'm moving to london!" She souted tears streaming down her beautiful face

"Your what?!" I shouted shocked, now tears were coming down my face too.

"H-harry please don't cry, I'll come and visit and you can come and stay with us" she replied hugging me and wiping my tears.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Harrys pov*

After 4 missed calls Amelia finally answered,

"Hello?" her soft voice said.

"Babe  where the heck are you?!" I asked

"Walking" She simply replied

"Where at?" I asked

"The park" She said, I could tell she was crying

"I'm coming baby" I said before hanging up the phone, quickly putting a t-shirt and jeans on and running to my car.

*Amelias pov*

I was sat on a bench in the park just thinking about everything, about my life. About when I was younger, and about now. When I saw Harry's car park on the side of the road, I watched as he quickly got out and ran over to me.

"Amelia" He shouted as he pulled me into a hug followed by a kiss on the lips.

"What?" I snapped not meaning to. He frowened and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to snap I'm just stressed." I replied as I sighed.

"Its okay princess" Harrys soothing voice said into my ear.

"C'mon lets go home! It's the 20th December and the house still isn't decorated for christmas, and I think its our job to do it" Harry said trying to lighten the mood. I just smiled and nodded and we walked to Harry's car.

*BACK AT HARRYS* 

*HARRYS POV*

"Harryyy, can you lift me up so I can put the star on the top of the christmas tree pleaseeeee?"  Amelia asked me looking at my with puppy dog eyes.

"Fineee" I said scooping her up and she reached to put the star on top. 

"Thankyouuuu" She said laughing I winked.

"GEMMAAA!!" I shouted and my sister came in the room,

"What?" She asked

"Can you take a picture of me, Amelia and our christmas tree please?" I asked

"Yeahh" She replied and she took my phone. I pulled Amelia infront of the tree and into a hug and Gemma took the picture.

"Thanks Gemmyyy" I said laughing She didn't reply and just walked out of the room. 

"Lemme see the pic!" Amelia shouted

"Okay okay! Calm down" I laughed and showed her the picture. 

"I'm gonna tweet it" I said putting the caption as; 'Me @Miss_Amelia, and our christmas tree' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo! What ya think of this chappy? ;)  @Miss_Amelia isn't my real twitter, hahaa.. My real one is @Camrynator1237 feel free to follow me, I follow backkk<3

-Amelia<3