Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Harry's POV*

I walked into my room and saw Amelia sitting on my bed with a tear stained face. I quickly walked to the bed and sat down next to her.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked pulling her on to my knee, she said nothing and showed me the news paper. My mouth opened at the title "HARRY STYLES DATES A TWO TIMING RAT?!" it read. "International pop star Harry Styles was spotted with a girl that was also spotted hugging another guy last night" I read aloud.

"Who is he babe?" I asked looking into Amelia's watery eyes.

"H-harry, it's not like that! He's m-my ex" She tried to explain but I cut her off.

"Why were you with him?" I asked

"Harry it was ages ago when I was still at collage, and when we wern't together." She said getting defencive.

"I'm sorry babe" I said wrapping my arms round her small body "I get over-protective" I said winking

"Its okay baby" She said smiling and hugged into me.

*AMELIA'S POV"

"Dinners ready!!!!" I heard Anne shout from the kitchen.

"Coming!!"Harry shouted down "C'mon babe" He said picking me up bridal style and walking downstairs to the kitchen. He softly placed me on a chair kissed my cheek and sat down next to me. My mum must of noticed my eyes being red and puffy from crying because she bent down and whispered "Are you okay hunny?" I just nodded.

*10PM*

I lay in my blow up bed which was actually quite comfy, and read a random book I found in Harry's room. I was just getting to the story when Harry walked out of his bathroom door wearing completely NOTHING!!! Not even a towel.

"Uhm, Harry?" I said confused and I put the book infront of my face so I didn't look at him.

"Oh my god, I thought you were asleep!" He said embarreded and He quickly put on his boxers and sat down on the floor next to me and started stroking my head.

"I'm sorry about before" He said and he sighed.

"Its fine" I replied turning on my side to face his perfect body. He sighed, and kissed my fore head.

"Goodnight my angel" He said softly as he got into his bed and glosed his amazing green eyes.

"Goodnight handsom" I replied closing my blue eyes aswel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter! But atleast the waits not as long;) Its kinda rubbish, but please fav share and comment.. I wan't to know what you think :) Sorry for any mistakes/ bad spelling<3

Love you allll

-Amelia<3