4. Monday Morning (Zayn, Liam & Louis's P.O.V)

Start from the beginning

"Sure thing .... Dad." I replied heading in the building.

'Bing, Bing, Bing'

Great I'm late.

I went to the office to retrieve all the things I needed for today in my classes. A lady handed me my schedule.

Science - Ms.Johnson 

Choir - Mrs. Thomas 

Algebra - Mrs.Podwell 

History -Mrs.Primus 

Advisory - Mr.Wicks 

ELA - Mr.Wicks 

Homework Help - Mrs. Thomas

Not bad.

The schedule had my locker combination on it. So I went to my locker which seem to be at the end of the hall. I had a bit trouble opening it. I heard someone coming out of the restroom .... Girls restroom. 

I saw the girl coming out and she saw me, much like staring at me. 

"Hey, can you help me on opening my locker? Cos I can't." I asked.

She looked around to see if I was talking to her.

"Sure." she said awkwardly. "What's your combo?"

"Twenty, Thirteen, Thirty-Five." I told her and it opened. "There we go." she smiled.

She looked at me which seemed like forever. "Hmm... You look so familiar, have you ever been on tv before?" She asked.

Crap! She must be a fan or something.

"No." I said putting my stuff away.

"Oh okay, my mistake for seeming like a creep. Bye." She chuckled and left.

Woah, that was close.

I entered the class I'm suppose to be in and everyone looked at like I just killed someone. Not very nice for staring at me.

"Oh great another one. Hi I'm your science teacher Ms.Johnson and you can sit next to her, only seat left." Ms. Johnson said pointing at an empty seat.

I sat next to that same girl I saw in the hall earlier.

"Hello nice meeting you again." She chuckled.

"Hello and yet I still didn't catch your name." I smiled. "What's your name, love?"  

'Love' fudge!

"Ha you kinda sound a bit British there, mate." She laughed. "But seriously my name is Jennifer, but my friends call me Jen, Jenny, Jennyfer, Jennifer Lopez, Jlo, Jen g, Jenni Rivera, Mrs.Horan and yeah lots of names."

I chuckled. Wait Horan, Niall Horan I miss him and the other boys.

"Well my name Li-Leo." Close one.

"Ima call you Le." She smiled and turned around. "Frankers, Frankster, Franki Fucking Tidwell." She whispered yelled, that's very naughty of her to say that.

"What?" A girl replied I assume is Franki.

"Have you watched the Brit awards yesterday?" Jlo asked Franki.

Yes I called her Jlo cos she calls me Le.

"No, I couldn't find the channel and I don't think I have it."

"Oh I was going to ask you what song One Direction performed, but never mind."

"They performed One way or Another." I blurted out.