Whitewashing

Yooo you need to fucking chill out with that shit, stop photoshopping people of color to look whiter, that's not fucking cute. And then calling them white when they never were, pls stop.

Let me break down some shit you never thought about...

Halsey is a black person. Her father is black and her mother is white. However, she's incredibly white passing and doesn't even remotely look biracial at all. My theory is that her fans whitewash her so much that the fact that's she whitewashed and everyone assumes she's white sort of ties in to her being so successful in the genre of music she makes. White people buy into artists that they can relate to. I love Halsey, please don't get me wrong, she's incredibly talented. I just don't think Ashley would be as successful if people didn't always assume she were white or if she didn't look as white passing.

Okay and stop fucking with Calum's complexion. That's not cute. He's a person of color. Stop photoshopping his shit. That's disgusting. Same thing goes for Zayn. Don't do that shit. Also, why do fanfics that involve a black main character x Calum are interracial but the ones with white main characters aren't? ANY BASIC ASS FANFIC YOU WRITE WITH A WHITE GIRL FALLING IN LOVE WITH CALUM IS FUCKING INTERRACIAL BC HE'S NOT WHITE!!

bYe.