I Noticed

Okay, so after I made this rant book more and more of people on Wattpad, my followers specifically have been more outspoken on race. I've seen more discussions and new rant books with Black girls speaking their piece of mind and things of that nature. I don't say it's because of me or anything because that's not true, whatsoever. I refuse to believe I started this because I just started this book not even 2 weeks ago. But the real reason I'm making this chapter is to say I'm so proud of you guys. I'm so proud of you voicing your opinions and talking about race. I am so proud.

Me, personally I like to think I can speak on the behalf of every silenced Black girl or ignored Black girl. I speak on the behalf of the Black girls who are too scared to say "what you're doing is fucked up". I don't want to say I represent all Black girls or all POC because I don't. I honestly can only truly speak for myself and if you can relate then that's amazing.

All POC are different so I know that our struggles differ and are not the same so I don't say as much about POC in general because I feel like that's not my place. But you POC know I got their backs. All of you! Every single one. I LOVE THE FACT THAT ALL POC ARE APART OF THIS MOVEMENT TOO!

I feel like it's a small community of us and we're slowly growing and this is something we need to push diversity on Wattpad. We need to push this onto the mainstream part of Wattpad, it's important that this becomes something big. Go read out and find all of the rant books you can and vote the shit out of them. Comment. Promote them. Do it. If you have a rant book pls promote yourself in the comments of this chapter. You don't have one...make one of you want to! I WANT THIS TO BE A REVOLUTION!!!

#POCTAKEOVERWATTPAD !!

Yes bitches, I'm starting this shit! And it's your job to keep it alive. Let's start making people uncomfortable.