ROWYSO

My concert was amazing last night. I couldn't be more blessed to see something as delightful as that. For some reason, it made me appreciate 5sos way more and I didn't even know that was possible.

Am I the only one who sees how impeccable it is that this small group of people can bring so many other people together? There's only 4 of them but there are so many of us and the fact that we could just bond over them is amazing. They can created this family of people, we have so much love for each other and it melts my heart.

Anyways, the concert was so beautiful. Luke looked really buff and was soooo beautiful. His hair was styled perfectly and sort of dangling on his forehead. Do you know what I'm talking about? (I know what I'm trying to say I'm my head so that's all that matters) His vocals slayed me the entire time. I just can't function. Michael was just omf, it took me a minute to realize that I was seeing blonde Mikey not black haired Mikey but BLONDE MICHAEL!!! AND HE KILLED ME IN JBH AGH! His solos were everything, I could not breathe. Bae was so adorable last night but the same time he was so frickin' hot! He was just pmggjghg! Amnesia was so cute!! (Bae is Calum, I'm a Calum girl in case you weren't aware) His hair was so curly and the sweat dripping down his face practically impregnated me. He was just ughghhhggg!

Ashton was there too or whatever....

I'm just so sad it's over, it was an incredible experience. I met a few friends that day. So if you're reading this, which you should be because I gave you my Wattpad, hi Grace and Hope. The boys were so amazing, they sounded fantastic, I'm so grateful to have created new friendships and to be apart of something so great.