Chapter Thirteen. Endless Love.

Start from the beginning

The look of horror was shared by a look of pain and grief. She looked down. She couldn't dare look in his eyes again. Yet she made no attempt to re-clasp her bra. Her mind was too busy to remember that.

He realized she needed comforting so he put a hand around her back in an effort to pull her closer. His arm touched the unclasped strap over her top and it ignited a fire within him that he had never encountered before.

She felt his arm touch the strap and jerked away.

She stood up, putting her hand in her top from the back to clasp the strap once again.

He made a move forward to stop her from moving too far behind so he wouldn't lose her.

"No, stop. Just leave me alone for a while." She barely muttered before walking out onto the balcony.

He held back his urge to just follow her out and pull her into his arms, comfort her.

He sat on the bed thinking of what had gone wrong. After a full five minutes he stood up strode to the balcony door. From what he saw through the glass door, she was sitting on the tight spaced corridor like balcony, lost in her own thoughts. With a sigh he slid the door open.

When she didn't oppose he stepped out and slid the door close behind him. She let out a deep sigh as he slid beside her.

After a long silence, Rikhil finally asked, "what happened back there? Did I offend you in any way?" He offered her a facsimile of a small smile.

She let out another deep sigh.
"It's not your fault," she began. "It's just that I've never been subjected to good male touch. You know how you're taught about good touches and bad touches... The men in my surroundings other than my brothers have always tried to subject me to a touch I'd consider bad. It will take a while to adjust to having a partner in bed. I'm not saying that I consider your touch bad but I had this flashback memory back there, reminding me of the horrible scars imprinted into my memory. That's why I had to break away. I don't know how long this will keep up, but I will never hold you back because of my lacking. If you ever feel that I'm unable to satisfy your manly needs, and wish to move on, I will never stop you."

She'd been looking up at the stars all this while. She felt fingers intertwine with hers as she heard a shhh.

She looked at their finger laced hands and then up at him.
He brought the hand higher and placed a kiss where the thumbs met.

"I'm sorry. I was so engrossed in the moment, that all thoughts left my mind. All I could think of was you and my love for you. And my love isn't bound to intimacy. Yes intimacy in understanding is what my love needs but intimacy in bed is not a condition for my love. It is a need, But, I will never force you and will wait till you are completely ready. If I ever do, I give you full right to slap me and punish me in every way you would like. And then again, my need is for you and I will save it for you... I won't waste it on anyone else." He placed another kiss on her forehead.

"Hmm..." She said with mischief in her voice while she gazed at their intertwined hands. "Maybe a lifetime supply of chocolate would suffice."

"That's easy.." He let out an evil laugh. "Maybe then I should just try my luck."

Janasvi tried to make her laugh sound genuine but what he just said seemed to be pinching her stomach....

"Yeah with a couple more punishments like maybe rape accusations at the police station with DNA reports to back me up."
He laughed heartily at that. He knew she was joking but she'd said that just to be on a safer side.

"Wait... The best idea... The silent treatment... Force you to marry me and give you the silent treatment forever. Ha ha ha ha ha." She said creepily letting out an evil laugh at the end.

They stared at each other in disbelief then rolled onto their stomachs laughing.

*******************************
A/N:
Hey readers... I'm sorry for the late update. I had a bit waiting and I'd somewhat lost interest in writing, or let's just say I was too lazy to write. I found it less tiring to read at night than write. But then I read Accidental Roommates and Accidental Babies, the writer's enthusiasm motivated me to finish my chapter. I give credit to saiidah  for motivating me to finish this chapter. I fought all afternoon with my brother to let me write in peace. So you all owe it to me. Jokes.
I'm gonna try as hard as I can to update as soon as I can.
Please vote if you like this chapter and please leave comments if you see room for improvement. :D
The next chapter is more exciting and drama filled.
Some big things coming up. ;)

15th May.