When I got there I saw Harry hooked up to machines passed out. I grabbed a chair they keep in the rooms and pulled it up to the bed. I held his hand, and even with him out cold I could feel the sparks running up and down my arm. This caused me to smile.

I gently rubbed his hand with my thumb and started to sing softly.

"your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be.

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me."

I was cut off by soft singing that was not mine.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved your stomach or thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly."

I didn't let him get any farther before I flung my arms around my mate while he just chuckled and squeezed me tightly. Harry softly stroked my hair and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I pulled back and looked into his lively green eyes and smiled. He smiled back and slowly brought his lips to mine. I started to wrap me arms around him when he flinched, It was small but I still felt it.

I instantly pulled back apologizing at least 10 times before he brought his finger up to my lips silencing me. "It's alright Love. Just a little sore nothing more." he said. I laughed quietly. "What?" he asked.

"That rhymed." I said still laughing. He rolled his a eyes and started laughing with me.

"You are such a child sometimes Love." he told me.

"I know. But you love me anyway."

"That I do, Love. That I do."

Doc came in a few moments later, with the others in tow. "Ah, look who decided to wake up." Doc joked, earning a laugh from everyone. He started to check all the monitors and did a little check up on Hazza.

"Alright." he said with a sigh. "You can go home in a couple of days Alpha. It will take longer to heal because of the silver. I want you to stay here for a while to make sure we didn't miss any of it, okay?" Harry nodded. "Good. Now Luna you can stay here as long as you like. I will not try to keep you two apart, with you being mates and all, the rest of you however can see him tomorrow. Visiting hours are from 10-3. Have a good evening and I will see you later son." he directed the last bit to Louis.

They all said their goodbyes and left, leaving me and Harry alone. I got up and shut the door with a yawn. Harry laughed a little and told me to come here. I went over to him and sat on the bed next to him, not wanting to hurt him. He rolled his eyes and pulled me down next to him on the bed. He maneuvered me under the covers and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Cris." he whispered.

"Goodnight Harry." I whispered back.

(I was going to end it here, but decided to go a little longer. enjoy the longer chappy! :-D)

Harry's P.O.V

When I woke up I was in an unfamiliar room. As I looked around I remembered the events of the previous night. I clenched my fists as pain shot through my side. I looked down and saw Cris with her arms around me squeezing me as if she would lose me if she let go. She suddenly woke up and sat straight up, sweat covering her shaking body.