"Just somewhere near" she said "no" they said "huh !? Why ?" She said "what if you get lost or hurt !?" Ryohei said "not to mention about that stalker of yours" Kyoya glared "which one ? Kozato or that Nagai guy ?" Ryohei said "both" they nodded "I'm not going anywhere far, I'll be careful. I promise" Kyokai mumbled. With her sad eyes, they gave up "fine" they let go of her hands.

After buying some food, they sat a circular table. Ryohei suddenly pulled a book out of nowhere and dropped it on the table "hehe" he smirked "that's.." Kyoya's eyes widen "what's that ?" Yamamoto said "it's our photo book !" Ryohei laughed "I'm back" Kyokai jogged to them and sat between Kyoya and Ryohei "oh our photo album" she smiled "what did you buy ?" Kyoya glanced at the shopping bag.

Kyokai smiled and pulled out the item from the back "I bought this that resembles our friendship" she gave Kyoya and Ryohei hand watches "friends are the family we choose for ourselves" Kyoya said "that's nice for you to say Hibari !" Ryohei laughed "it's written in the back" Kyoya glared "oh it is" Ryohei laughed. The three wore the watches and held their fists together "from this day, we will spend our lives together" Kyokai smiled.

Ryohei laughed and opened the album "oh !! I just noticed, we've been sleeping in the same position after studying !" He pointed. There were two pictures of them three sleeping on the floor, their arms around Kyokai, who was in the middle "this is the beginning of the year, and this is the last year !" Ryohei laughed "Ryohei.." Kyokai thought.

"Oh ! This is the day when I won the match in the boxing club, in the same day Kyokai won in the karate club !" He continued to laugh "I just noticed something..." Tsuna said and pulled the album "in the pictures and even now" he said the pointed at them "Kyokai-nee is always in the middle, Onii-san on her left while Hibari-san on the right" he said "oh that's right !" Yamamoto laughed "it's nothing special, it just--yeah it's kind of weird" Kyokai held her chin.

"Oh ! This the first day of middle school, that's when we met Hibari !" Ryohei pointed, his eyes sadden at the picture bellow it "that's when we graduated" he mumbled, they stared at him confused "Ryohei ?" Kyokai said, he clenched on he's knees "I wonder if our friendship still exist until collage" Ryohei said, their eyes widen "what do you mean ?" Kyoko said "I don't know, just a feeling" Ryohei shrugged "don't say that" Kyokai said.

"You don't know that !" He said "we might not end up in the same collage !" He said "does the same collage is necessary for our friendship ? We will still be friends" Kyokai said "but then we won't be able to spent the time together" he said "your an idiot" Kyoya said "Kyoya !" Kyokai glared at him "you've been bothering me for 5 years and I'm still here, what do you think that means ?" Kyoya glared at Ryohei "this anniversary wouldn't even exist if you weren't there"

"Hibari.." Ryohei said "that's right, your force made me your friend, Kyoya and I wouldn't have met without you" Kyokai said "your the main of our friendship, Ryo" she smiled then covered her mouth, their eyes widen "did you just-" Gokudera said "no ! I said nothing !" She blushed in embarrassment "ah ! I thought you told me you won't call me Ryo again !" Ryohei smiled "you used to call me that, especially when you cry right ?"

Kyokai paled when she felt Kyoya glared behind her "you used to what ?" He raised a brow "is that where my nickname came from, Kai ?" He popped a vein, she nervously sweated "K-Kyo, I swear it was a long time ago !" She waved her hand "eh ? Kai and Senpai used to date ?" Yamamoto said confused, they paled "no !" Ryohei and Kyokai blushed "you two what ?" Kyoya was surrounded by a dark area.

"K-Kyo it was a misunderstanding !!!" Kyokai waved her hand "you should be punished" Kyoya said and bit his knuckle "w-wait !" She said and flinched when he grabbed her shoulder roughly "w-wait ! Hibari-san is going to punch Kyokai-nee !?" Tsuna thought "K-Kyo !" Kyokai closed her eyes shut to feel the pain, but Kyoya pecked her lips gently instead "eh ?" Kyokai opened one eye "no punch ? No bite ? Flick ? Pinch ? Anything ?" She said.