Prisoner

I left myself being locked up in a cave. Why? I could feel the ridges of the rock bit into my skin and the earthy smell of the rocks mixed with mist. So when my body was thrown inside I slammed onto the floor my head hitting the bottom. I hissed in a breath. "The king has made it know you are to undergo the worst treatment possible... If you weren't a-"

The other guard snickers. "I would too Frances,"

I breath in deeply my chest hurting. Then I close my eyes and sleep. I expected to see Bennet there in the dream but it was Lisa looking at me like I was the biggest moron in the book. "you were suppose to get out of there not get revenge," She said bitingly though her tone sounded impressed. 

I stand up the pain gone in the dream. My body glowed green. "I was looking for answers,"

She batted her eyes. "Did you get any?" she continued as my rage grew. 

"Just when I think your more light in a snap your darker then any unseelie besides the king and my brothers that I have met... It is so very human."

I nod walking up to her I imagine a knife. and the slick sharp blade appears in my hand as I hold it pointed at her chest. Lisa's eyes widened. 

"Your all liars,"

Her eyes glowed with tears. "Never trust a prince,"

I growled. "Right, But the prince has guilt... Its why he took me and let Flora go, it's why he gave me half of his power to escape... Your prince is weak."

Lisa huffs. "Weak with want,"

"weak with love,"

Her eyes widen and I smirk. "I could kill you"

"This is a dream,"

no I felt bennets grip and I felt his hands on my arm when he gave me this power.

something in me laughs darkly. lines upon lines snaked through my mind. tiny wires that read. Lia. They appeared in the dream and Lia screamed rushing toward them her body a shield. "no!" she screamed. shrill and fearful. "Bennet! take your power away! she's too dark she's gone!"

As soon as scissors appear in my hand glamour leaves my body like snakes. I fall to the ground staring at the lines. "What are these?" I asked confused. 

Lisa is shaking broken on the ground. "Me, my past present and future.. my fate. my ties to everyone,"

I cry. "Your father killed my family,"

Lisa sits up desperately and crawls to me. "I know,"

"But your family was going to destroy the world,"