Trapped

I finish eating my pasta after a knock sounds on the door.
It's soft and goes silent. I hop off the bed. The diamond knob appears, and I walk over hesitantly and open the door. My heart pounding. Opening it there are two girls standing at the other end if it. One has radiant camel skin and black shiny wicked eyes. Her hair falls to her sides in ringlets the tips a blood red. A dimple placed in a small dent on her check. She's slender and tall. "Hi! I'm Eli," she smirks. "Welcome to the dark side my friend," she comments her voice rich and like sugar.
She wore a shirt that is lose and brown knitted and her pants were a black leather with dark pink combat boots that go all the way to the middle of her knees. Tattoos trailed her left arm like Avens. "Welcome to our home,"
"I want to go home," I mutter. The girl on the right glares at me is disgust. "You should go there as I would love to send you, home to were the humans call heave? You are lucky my brother has put up with you and deemed it so I can't take out your heart and splatter it too the floor," the girl has a brutal raspy voice that's somehow sweet as poison . And as light as syrup. Her eyes train on me empty and full of evil intentions. They skim over me as if not worth even a glance. Her hair falls to her shoulders in waves of black her eyes a bright light brown. Her skin a light creme her frame tall. Her arms are crossed like her leg. She's wearing a turtle neck dress that falls to her hips in a snug fit and black shorts that show a thick line around her legs. Her combat boots are white and up to her knee. "Just let me kill this creature its obviously sickly," she spits.
I'm gonna kill her. Didn't think I could but I'm gonna. Turns out the world will be safer without this beast.
"Enough of your threats Marybeth we must treat her as if the prince is here, so we will,"
She glares at her and Marybeth throws daggers with her eyes at her.
"I'm here to show you around the castle, Marybeth is my guard,"
I blink. "How does that work?"
Eli laughs sweetly. "For the fae if you are male then you require a male guard, if you are female then a female guard is assigned," she begins to walk away and Marybeth follows her. I frown. "Why do you have a guard?" I ask curiously trailing alongside Eli. "Aren't you a guard you have the same tattoos as Aven on your arm," I say.
She laughs. "Aven is my consent, he is also a cousin of the Prince Bennett ," she says in humor. "Any fae married to a warrior must take on the same symbols at the wedding,"
Marybeth sighs. "She shouldn't have even married him, he's a saint,"
And that's bad? Wait Aven wanted me dead how is he a saint?
"He wanted me to die,"
Eli sighs. "I can smell the honesty from here."
"He's actually right for once." marybeth snorts.
I glare up at her and she hisses at me. "It would make life easier,"
"So that's a great reason to off people?!" I say bewilderedly. I knew they were cold but these things are even more remorseless then a computer.
"Emotion is what makes unseelies kill," Eli says. "We are full of it or empty of it and cruel, it is simply facts,"
"I wonder where your soul is?"
She smiles at me. "Do not mistake us for careless, we think we breath we are living beings until death,"

As we walk down the dark cave like walls I run my hand over it. Yup still awake. Yup this isn't a dream. "Where are you taking me?" I ask.
She glances back at me and her eyes are almost kind. "To find out what you are, we know you aren't a princess, but we also know that you are indeed fae."
Marybeth walks along silently as beautiful as moonlight. Her body elegant and pouncing with each step. Her eyes side to mines. "I don't trust you but if you are willing to be trustful then maybe I will forgive you,"
I frown. "Forgive me for what you threatened my life,"
Eli continues to walk. "I see the glimpses of others desires in the future,"
Her eyes narrow. "Your apart of the prophecy somehow, if you die it will,"
Eli pauses stilling in the middle of the dark,y lit hall. "You know that for certain?"
Marybeth nods her head in a small tilt. "Then Bennett has damned us all,"
Marybeth closes her eyes. "To darkness,"
Just as she says this the lights go out and a splitting sound shakes the earth.
I open my eyes to see that I'm not in the castle anymore. I'm not walking in a caved hall beside Marybeth and Eli. I'm laying in a whole in the ground. It's quite deep and layered with smooth rocks all around covering the dirt. Over my head is a steel lid. I breath in deep breaths as my heart races. Pounding in my chest. The image, the scenery around me looks like how it did in my dream when the women died. When I saw her beautiful pink eyes regal before she was slaughtered. I stand up in the hole and push at the steel. The glamour fizzling at the top. I push harder pressing as tears fall fill my eyes. I have to get back home. I think about my fathers jokes and my mothers tender eyes, floras beautiful wall paintings and Zanes smirk and pitiful attitude, I think of Marshalls tech and awards. I need to be there for them. Or I'll fall apart.
I pound on the steel but it doesn't budge. Why can I never leave this place. I want Ramona. I pause as the thought invades my mind. My heart continues to pound as if it were somewhere else.
"Stay here okay even if you hear screams," she had said her eyes full of tears. I look around at the hole. Surrounded by nothing. I fall to the floor with my hands over my ears. Why do I care for that woman? Why am I here..?
Was that real?
Was that dream me?
Was it a memory?
"I want to go back to the time, where everything was fine, where life was better then my dreams were I wanted to be."
I remember those words falling from my lips in a chant. In a melody of a song like a spell.
Am I really here?  Really?

Awwww lol. I feel bad for Naomi but authors gotta have tough love. Lol the picture is of the beautiful Eli character. I really like her. And she's Avens consent so that's reason enough too hahaha ah I can't believe he's taken. I hoped you liked this chapter. Please don't get annoyed by my side chatter I just wanna talk to you. Hides under the ground. In a tunnel putting a lid over it. Right soft subject. "I hope you make it out of there girl!"