Tell The Truth

I wake up to the sound of my name being called. Water is dumped on me as I feel it drench my shirt and face slicking over my hair the coldness of the liquid waking me up from my drowsy state.
I blink through the drops to see Bennett staring at me. His eyes are saucers and his brows are furrowed in thought.Those grey eyes like a judge not sure if a person is guilty or not. They pierce through me.
His lips set in a scowl. I wipe my eyes as they continue to stare. Behind him is Aven and Eli and Marybeth. Along with someone else I do not quiet know. They all look as if they do not trust me. Their eyes are narrowed and taking in everything. They stare at me as if I'm holding a bomb. "Naomi? Are you alright?" Bennet asks his brow furrowed.
His lips set in a grave expression.
As if he can't quite figure me out. I stare into his eyes and sigh.
I shouldn't be relieved to be here with them.
His hand cups my face as if saying don't move. "How did the summer fae find our location?"
I blink confused.
His eyes harden. "Answer the best way possible or else," I breath in a thick breath.
I think I wanna go back to the room. But what was that place?
No here is better.
I push away from him backing more against the wall to see Aven was the one to pour the drink on me. In his hands he holds a glass.
"Careful or he will throw that at you," Eli advices.
I look down at my hands to see their glowing a faint purple. I shriek. "What's going on?!"
Bennet leans forward growling invading my space. "I don't believe you I see darkness in you after all,"
His arms frame the side of my body. "I don't believe that you know nothing, that there isn't a single piece of information in your skull,"
I pause staring at the coldness in his eyes.
"You promised not to hurt me," I tell him.
His jaw locks and he pushes my hair behind my ear.
I am not a fool if he was gonna hurt me I would be hurt. Strangers tend to show there true colors to people they like. Wait he likes me? Im alive after all. He must.
"You are a fascinating creature but as I've told you before unseelies break promises,"
But not a prince. Then nothing would be done. He's a liar but I'm too smart to be told lies. When you see so much of people by not saying anything. You see a lot more into people. You understand them within a glance. There is something in his eye he is hiding. If I could push the emotion in front away I would just to see it.
"I really know nothing only you all know what I don't,"
Eli freezes. "She's telling the truth she recks of honesty,"
Marybeth laughs. "I'm glad I do not possess the nose that can smell lies as well as emotions," her hands are on her hips and Eli winks at her in endearment.
"Are you fae?"
I frown. Clearly confused. "You all claim that I am, I believe I'm human I'm nothing like you,"
"Honest," Eli whispers disdainfully.
"Lisa went through your house and found three fae outside of your house," he observes me. His eyes untrusting.
"They were posted outside of your house in the woods," Eli holds out her hand. "Someone's suspicious? Do tell? Of what?" Eli hisses.
Bennet tips up my chin with his fist. Lips pursed. "Do tell darkness,"
"Stop calling me that."
His eyes narrow. "I will call you what I want to call you and what you are,"
Aven sighs. " then call her a summer fae or traitor because that's what she is,"
Bennet stares at me as he says. "Close that mouth of yours Aven or I will shut it for you," his voice cold and biting.
There wasn't a drop of gentleness.
"Let go of me,"I whisper. "Why am I still here I didn't even wanna go to your party," I whisper to him pushing at his hand that falls away. His eyes connect with mine and he takes my hand and brings it to his lips. "Despite what you thick I'm trying to protect you,"
"From what?" I ask my tone disbelieving untrusting.
I don't sound like me.
He looks up and smiles. It never reaches his eyes. "From yourself, from this war, from the truth," his eyes narrow. "Because you don't know this world we live in, you don't know how me fight or why we do fight, all you seem to be aware of is the life of a school attender and your family,"
Marybeth is glaring at me.
Her eyes pure fury. I can tell the futures of people's desires and had told me. I'll forgive you. For what?
For what?
"If you believe me about knowing why do you keep asking me?"
Marybeth steps closer like a shadow in the moonlight.
"Because he wants to see if you recover memories or if you truly are just a blank slate,"

At the top the picture is of the very hot Bennett :) owww. Say Geronimo!